Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
The RM3 is an excellent choice and will fit.

Most any 14mm atty does, too, so you're looking at the cyclone (non afc cap), divo, chalices, and hornet mentioned above, but here's a few other choices...

Graal (has afc)
Viper
Matrix (has afc)
NoFearAgain
Speed
Nutz

Personally, I really like the Graal and Viper (although I mod the latter for bigger air).

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
The RM3 is an excellent choice and will fit.

Most any 14mm atty does, too, so you're looking at the cyclone (non afc cap), divo, chalices, and hornet mentioned above, but here's a few other choices...

Graal (has afc)
Viper
Matrix (has afc)
NoFearAgain
Speed
Nutz

Personally, I really like the Graal and Viper (although I mod the latter for bigger air).

Attysmith do a Viper V2 with AFC now. Looks nice. How does the V1 squonk and drain? any leakage? I often pocket my mod.....

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Attysmith do a Viper V2 with AFC now. Looks nice. How does the V1 squonk and drain? any leakage? I often pocket my mod.....

The V1 squonks and drains fine. Haven't had a leak out of a stock version, prolly due to the air holes being so small and most juices being too viscous to leak through. Modded to have larger holes, it can leak, but no worse than any other side air atty with similar air.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
The V1 squonks and drains fine. Haven't had a leak out of a stock version, prolly due to the air holes being so small and most juices being too viscous to leak through. Modded to have larger holes, it can leak, but no worse than any other side air atty with similar air.

Thanks Papa_Lazarou. I suspect I may end up with a V1 at some point. I prefer a tight draw anyway.

Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread