Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Sure, he bribes the ladies with chocolate! Go ahead Lisa, eat as much chocolate as you want, eat pounds of it! It will make it much easier for you to catch! When you are slumped over, unconscious from a chocolate overdose, all I will have to do is walk over, pick you up, and carry you off! So, go ahead! Make it easier for me! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think you are going to need to do this....

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRvPoCWElOc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRvPoCWElOc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Gary where are you? Only 1 left, maybe someone else will do it instead of you;);)

Well I was coming out of the store with a nice bag of chocolates and then I saw a quarter roll by me. I bent down to pick it up and I felt something hit my head and grab the chocolates from my hand. As the figure streaked by I could only make out a woman with dark blond hair with a GGTS in her hand before I passed out! :shock:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well I was coming out of the store with a nice bag of chocolates and then I saw a quarter roll by me. I bent down to pick it up and I felt something hit my head and grab the chocolates from my hand. As the figure streaked by I could only make out a woman with dark blond hair with a GGTS in her hand before I passed out! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

heeeeehehhehehehehe,

Wasn't me..... Must've been Di............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread