Noob Alert! (My Intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoxieFireheart

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Manassas, VA, USA
Hi All,

I'm new here, thought not to vaping, although after reading some threads I feel like a complete noob, but ya know, whatevs.

I'm Moxie. I'm a chick. I started vaping to quit smoking. I've been tobacco free since January and nicotine free since March.

(All together now: HI MOXIE!!)

I'm married (hubs is on the forums), have two teenage-type daughters, work in a Veterinary hospital, and am a Proud Pagan, Whovian, and Crochet Princess (I'm not talented enough to be a Queen :p). I'm also a Veteran, and the wife of a Veteran. I'm all over the place, really

I got my husband into vaping, so he could also quit. He took to vaping slowly, but then, *BAM*, he got really into it! Thanks to him we have crazy amounts of tanks and vape pens, a mech mod, a box mod and possibly a second one soon, and more flavors than I can keep track of. I never thought I'd have a mech mod, or a dripper, and now? Because of him, I love it. I joined here to learn more about things Vape-wise, and to get insider info on great places online and perhaps local for good juices, fair prices, and learn more about this culture that I never realized was so awesome!

We're thinking of heading to VaporCon 5 East next month in Richmond, since we live in VA. Any suggestions on what to expect? I know there was a big Con in CA last month, ECC I think? I dunno, but I don't think this will be as big.

Anyway, I ramble, sorry...I'm blonde, it happens.

Looking forward to getting to "know" some of you folks around the forums. :vapor:

Later Gators,

~Moxie

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Welcome to the forum, Moxie! Sounds like you all are set up pretty nicely, and I agree that dripping is absolutely the best! I am an avid Nicoticket juice nut. I'm also a Reo mod nut as well. For me, it just doesn't get any better. I went to my first vape gathering, Vape Blast in San Antonio and was blown away. You'll love going to one of those. Many vendors show off their stuff, always a lot of freebies, short seminars, raffles. It's just a lot of fun. Glad to have you here!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Awesome intro, Moxie! Glad to have you aboard.
Sounds like you and hubby are all set up and ready to go! I'm a veteran, myself, was stationed at Oceana for a while in Va Beach. I wear a Fez, cause Fezs are cool! :lol: You'll get that, I'm sure...
If y'all have any questions, there is no shortage of information or friendly and helpful people here... many of us have been vaping for years and have been through all of the headaches with gear, juice mixing and whatnot... ask away and hope to see you around the boards!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf MoxieFireheart. So glad that you are here. What a wonderful introduction. Look forward to seeing you around. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread