Noob DIY looking for help from Canadian DIY masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rediscovered vaping. The technology and juice has improved a lot since last time I gave this a try (2009) and I'm loving it this time around. Hurray!!!!

However, it appears that Health Canada has put up a pretty strong head wind against E-cig users in Canada since my last kick at this... Europe and America seem to be following right along. Not great news... so, like any good boy scout... I want to be prepared. I'm hoping to squirrel away a stash of unflavored nic in the event of an unfavorable FDA ruling and start DIY for myself and GF.

Besides, DIY looks like fun.

I'm very curious where other Canadian's are sourcing their unflavored Nicotine juice. I'm looking for 100mg/ml. Easy math for mixing, easy storage with out needing a 50 gallon drum :)

Feel free to PM me if sourcing supplies is not for open forum. I'm unsure of the edicate on this subject.

-------

PS
The title is not a slam against any one outside of Canada's DIY skills. But I want to source where/how other Canadian DIY vaper's are getting their base unflavored Nic.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Might want to post this in the Canadian social sub-forum too?

I know we have a few northern neighbors on here, but the Canada sub is pretty active last time I checked.

I don't know if your fellow vapers will be concerned that you could be a HC troll? I don't know how much HC paranoia is present for Canadians now days.
Ok, dumb American here (chuckle) - HC troll ?? does that stand for High Class Troll ? Huge Canadian Troll? perhaps High Caliber Troll....

Thanks for the advice. I checked out the Canadian forum. Very helpful folks over there.

Nope... I'm not a Health Canada troll... to be honest, I'm completely baffled by the rulings and reactions of Health Canada and other health organizations around the world. It seems counter intuitive to me.

Fight the good fight my American vaping friends... It looks like you are close to the last man standing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread