Noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexxus

Oct 26, 2010
CT
New here and to the scene. got suckered in by smokeeverywhere. I should have Done my research before purchasing anything but atleast it lead me to this site. I have been doing a lot of reading over last two days and have already gone and purchased a DSE901. The smokeeverywhere e-cig was crazy over priced which before finding ECF I did not know what prices should be. But Since I have started using the low quality/over priced E-cig I have not smoked an analog. 3 days now. Cant wait til I get a real quality E-Cig.Hopefully I will be around more and be able to contribute to the Community that has already been a great help in getting me started in the right direction.

Thanks

Nexxus:laugh:

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Welcome Nexxus! Those low quality, overpriced kits is what got a lot of us into PVs and onto this forum. We complain about them, but that's only because we were able to learn what we didn't like so we could start searching for what we really wanted!!

Good to hear about your success so far and hope your new kit is all you are hoping for :)

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread