Noob looking for an all day vape - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
You're welcome. Yes dehydration can affect your taste buds. When I got to 1 month I recall the taste was no longer as strong as I wanted so in my DIY juices I added a little extra flavor. I'm now back to a normal percentage of flavor.
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I didn't know vaping could dehydrate you. No wonder I've been so thirsty lately. I couldn't get enough to drink! Now I know why. I'll keep looking. Sounds like the samplers are the way to go. Aaron.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Halo juices need to steep a bit, say a week or more, the flavor changes quite a bit. They are good :) Tribeca, Prime, Freedom, Torque, they just need to to sit and get better. Same for alot of DIT flavors, fresh mixed they are nasty, let the steep/sit for a week or too and vape heaven! I have some Camtel steeping right now, nasty first mixed but give it a couple weeks and it is great. bnrk

acleme1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Missouri
Well...I think I have found at least 1 juice that I am in love with. I received my Coffee from Copper Creek yesterday. Although it doesn't really taste much like coffee to me, I am loving it. Can't get enough of it. The flavor - to me - is like a melted brown sugar//butter/burnt sugar (but in a good way) flavor. I've ordered a couple more samples over the past few days from other companies. I'll keep you guys updated! It's just nice to have a juice that I look forward to vaping in the morning for once.

I'll also check out "Pay it Forward" - what a cool idea. Aaron.

tycoonflynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Wickes, Arkansas
I was kind of going through what you are going through and I personally found my gem. If you would, go to Innovapor.com and get a sample of the e-liquid they call Ultra-pure. And they do mean that as well. It is about the purest you can get. And omg it is to die for. It is by far my favorite vape. And I have also tried hundreds. I am vaping the ultra-pure full flavor 36 mg at 6 volts and man I can't put it down. I am in vaping heaven. Give it a try and let me know. I would be curious to see what you think. I have several buddies that started vaping this and they can't put it down. Flynn

acleme1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Missouri
Once again, thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I will definitely try some of the juices mentioned here. I also found out what everyone means about letting things sit for a while. I absolutely hated all of the Halo juices when I first got them. However, after letting them sit for 2 weeks, I decided to try them out again. There is a night and day difference. I am actually enjoying 4 out of the 5 samples now. Same thing with BWB. I'm loving the Bacco and Applewood now. I have a lot of juice sitting around that I know I don't like (fruity stuff and dessert stuff), so I think I will go over to the trading forum and see what's going on. This is a lot of fun. Thanks everyone. ac.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Once again, thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I will definitely try some of the juices mentioned here. I also found out what everyone means about letting things sit for a while. I absolutely hated all of the Halo juices when I first got them. However, after letting them sit for 2 weeks, I decided to try them out again. There is a night and day difference. I am actually enjoying 4 out of the 5 samples now. Same thing with BWB. I'm loving the Bacco and Applewood now. I have a lot of juice sitting around that I know I don't like (fruity stuff and dessert stuff), so I think I will go over to the trading forum and see what's going on. This is a lot of fun. Thanks everyone. ac.

Sounds like your tastebuds are coming back to life. I'd hold off on buying any more juice for awhile. Revisit some of the juice you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread