Noob Mod Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Well, there are two methods to feeding a cart/atty on a bottom feeder BUT, one method works better for carto's.

You also lightly squeeze the bottle. Taking a dry hit at the same time while squeezing the bottle. Once you hear a little bit of gurgling then you stop after a couple of seconds. Followed by a few more dry hits to pull the juice from the bottom to the rest of the carto.

Anyways, you will be the determining factor in deciding if it gets flooded or not. If you feed it to the point where it's mushy on top then you've flooded it. Personally, I look to see if there's a little color or juice that's on top to let me know that the filler has been properly filled. Some people actually squonk it every 10-15 hits like you would if you were topping it off (same thing really). All other rules will apply such as waiting until you taste a drop in flavor, etc.

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Not sure if you meant access juice that can go into the catch cup. But, cartos are recommended for new BF users in that the filler will prevent any mishaps and will give you a chance to learn how to squonk before moving onto atomizers (although, some never do). Which I prefer to use on a BF since I'm not much of a fan of dripping. In that I have to carry around a bottle and actually drip into the atomizer.

Also, it's one of the reasons why people want a bottom feeder in the first place. It's designed to take the mess and fuss out of dripping while still getting the flavor and everything else you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread