smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I'm mixing a simple 70 vg 30 pg = fruity flavour liquid,0.15ml nic. For 10ml juice.
    Depending on what fruits you use, they might be sweet enough on their own.
    Here's a couple of screen shots from a popular website you should check out. You enter all of your flavors and it will recommend recipes based on member data.

According to ELR, around 2% might be a good place to start.

F9952B2F-4EEF-4B77-8DAE-BB030E11AD18.png C533936C-424A-462B-8F91-FA93AFF58B4B.png

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Here's an old thread regarding the subject of powdered erythritol.

I have powdered ethyl maltol that I've used to mellow out sharp notes in tobaccos and other fruit mixes, so I don't see why not as long as it's pure. You'll just need to mix it at the right ratio (I think it's a 1/4 teaspoon to 10 ml of PG). The actual erythritol i used the one time came from the grocery store. It was liquid form mixed with stevia. I'm not recommending it as it was just an experiment and was the only time I introduced a sweetener to one of my mixes.

These days, I mostly vape unflavorered. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

blahz

Oct 31, 2022
    I have research and done it, but afraid I'm not doing it right for it's full potential. Got me a bag of keto erythritol. 100% natural. Granulated.Tried dissolving it with pg was successful but I'm not having the taste Id hope for or that is just the sweetness.i know it can't be, from research it should be a little less like sucralose. Am I overheating it?and so on? How many watts should I microwave it? 1000w?

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    • Informative
    Reactions: gloopdegurp
    Status
    Not open for further replies.