Noob to the whole E-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ooty6rabber

May 29, 2013
Nevada
Hello everyone I'm a noob. I just went out and purchase a hopefully ok e-cig. It's an Atmos Optimus. I'm a pack a day person and wanted to try out the e-cig for modding reasons. Me, "if it can be modded I want one." So while I was picking this vape out I asked if I could get a extra cartomizer because I wanna try and build one. Well haven't built it yet but will get it done in a week. In the mean time I'll troll the forum and study up.:thumbs:

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
Hello and Welcome to ECF!

Your post seems odd to me, you've never vaped before but in a week your going to mod your own cartomizers? I'm not trying to dampen your enthusiasm but that seems like the cart before the horse.

You wanted to try e-cigs for "Modding" reasons but not to quit smoking? Most people quit smoking via vaping and then as they are introduced to the vaping world they become interested in modding.

Sorry, you just seem all backwards...

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
Sorry, I swear I'm not trying to be negative but ATMOS OPTIMUS seems like it's trying to do too much in one device. It looks like the GO-Go battery I have from Kanger, I do like it but it's old tech.

Atmos also lists what I would consider "questionable" ingredients in some of their juice lines.

Relaxation-Nutrition-Facts-Bottle.jpg

I got red flags going off all over! :blink:

L3ooty6rabber

May 29, 2013
Nevada
I've been modding all types of things in the past. CB radios, cell phones, computers, gaming systems, automobile, and right now scooters. I'm going to school for electronics as my major so it's not like I'm coming in without knowledge. While I was in class last night I saw some other students vamping in class as I had to walk outside to go have a cigarette. I said that is cool I should try that. Found this forum and skimmed through it and saw a modding section. With a brief review I knew I wanted to build one. It's not rocket science so I think I can handle it. I'll post up my home made vape as soon as I get some of the custom scooters out of my garage. Oh about quitting, not sure if I want to or not yet. The e-cigs hits are different then regular cigs, I can't puff as hard on the e-cig cause it hurts, a regular cig can be done in 3-4 deep puffs. Also the flavor is going to be trial and error, so hopefully I can find one that I am happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread