Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z0MBIE

Jul 31, 2010
USA
Hi all. I really wanna quit smoke and I got familiarized with the e cig because my troop has one. She has the Blu. I started looking up information about e cigs and i really wanna give em a shot. I found leafords youtube channel and checked out vapor 4 life. I am a little troubled in finding an e cig that i want. I do like the vapor4life ecigs. Can anybody help a noob out.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Hi Zombie, welcome to ECF! You've come to the right place to ask your questions. First thing I'd do is go read DonDaBoomVape's Wonderful World of vaping, in the library. The ECF Library - E-Cigarette Forum

That will give you a good idea of the different choices as well as some of the pros and cons of each type. Let us know if you have other questions. Lots of folks here are willing to help.

Hi Z0MBIE. I'm a noobie, too. I just got my e-cig 2 days ago and really had not intended on going cold turkey from analogs, but my 510 has satisfied me so well, I really don't want to go back to them. I had read that the 510 gives the best throat hit - just like an analog - that I decided to try it first. I'm no expert because this is my first e-cig, but going from a 1.5-2 packs/day smoker in my 50's to this e-cig has been amazing!

btw, I started smoking when I was 16 (I think).

Last edited:

OldCoot

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Possum Kingdom, S.C.
my suggestion is go straight to a 3.7 volt mod,, with the ability to move up to 5 volts...i started with a 510 joy and quickly moved up... good mods to check out are the copper,,buzz, silver, dse-905 v4 among others...i wasn't getting what i needed out of the joy 510,,short battery life,,and not enough vapor and throat hit..i moved up and am well satisfied with the results, just hoping to save you a little money on your journey:vapor:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Weclome ZOmbie! 510 eGo is a good choice - longer battery life than a standard 510 - but just a popular is the KR8 which are the type v4L sell.
Find out after your read the 'wonderful world of vaping' article that Upinthehills linked what you want from your new device.
Long battery life? Price? Looks? Ease of use? power? Then come back and throw questions at us :)

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Zombie if you like the looks of the vapor 4 life e-cig finish up your 5 posts here and then go to their subforum here. They'll be plenty of members there who will be happy to help you out with any questions or information you need.

I used an 808 (which is the vapor4life) model for months.I still use it sometimes.

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
So, the one that v4l sells is the same as the 501?
I belive V4L sell the Kr8 not the 510 (the 510 is a 3 piece if that helps and the KR8 is a 2piece)

As for shipping to APO - arent they just the same as US postal addresses as far as the post office is concerned? (Forgive my ignorance)
Also most vendors are good at replying to direct queries/problems etc - so email them (or better yet use their Live help option if they have one) and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread