Noob wondering which to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicomarie

Mar 12, 2010
Omaha, NE
I'd suggest trying the magma attys and carts. They will work on the 510 batteries you are picking up from Cignot. The Magma attys are tweaked and the flavor is much better from them then from the 510 atty I have.

Also, Nhaler is selling a 510 mega cartomizer kit now that comes with two batteries, a 5 pack of cartomizers and a charger for $40.

For my first order, I'm about to go with the Joye eGo. From what I understand, it's basically like the 510, but with superior battery life. Also am getting tons--about 55ml--of variously-flavored e-juice. I CAN'T WAIT!

...Also, in order get rid of the nasty primer fluid, what exactly is the "threaded" end I need to blow on? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
For my first order, I'm about to go with the Joye eGo. From what I understand, it's basically like the 510, but with superior battery life. Also am getting tons--about 55ml--of variously-flavored e-juice. I CAN'T WAIT!

...Also, in order get rid of the nasty primer fluid, what exactly is the "threaded" end I need to blow on? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

The threaded end is the end the battery screws into. But, not every new atty will taste like primer. It depends on who made it.

The 510 atty's I got w/ my Mega Batt kit from MadVapes were fine out of the box. So were the atty's I got from rrvaporz.com and the atty's my roommate got from Cignot w/ his kits.

cathysull

Apr 6, 2010
PA
Update on Vaporlites:

Last Thursday I received a message from Donovan saying the orders had finally come in and "they were sorting them and would ship soon." I advised him to ship mine immediately with a tracking number for shipment or I would do the chargeback on Monday. I gave him one day's grace and have not received the order so the chargeback is in the works. I checked his site again tonight and it is down. Live and learn.

Cathy

cathysull

Apr 6, 2010
PA
Update on Vaporlites:

Last Thursday I received a message from Donovan saying the orders had finally come in and "they were sorting them and would ship soon." I advised him to ship mine immediately with a tracking number for shipment or I would do the chargeback on Monday. I gave him one day's grace and have not received the order so the chargeback is in the works. I checked his site again tonight and it is down. Live and learn.

Cathy
I got an e-mail today with a tracking number for my package...there may be hope...I'll let you know when it is received.
Cathy

So I know this has been asked before and I've read many of the posts and threads on it as well as many other topics on this forum in the past couple days.

I'm still very new to vaping over all, I was caught by the flashy adds for the Blu that isohunt runs and I picked up their starter kit for a very good price for what all I got. The issues i'm having are of course battery life, and the cart size seems a bit small. I'm looking into buying (here in the next couple days, the sooner the better :-/) either the Magma from volcano ecigs or the joye 510. The reviews all over youtube and the net as a whole for both products are great and I'm wondering which of the two would be a better bet. I'm leaning toward the joy 510 from cignot after reading the posts here and seeing as i'm planing on refilling my own carts I think it'll be the better bet.

I know the battery life is still a bit low compared to the larger models but I'm willing to sacrifice that some for the more compact size. My main issue with the kit from cignot is the accessories you can choose from are are 5ml bottles of 26mg nic (for the menthol, which is what I smoke) and from what I've read that's a bit high as I smoke(ed) lights. How much of a difference should I expect from the higher nic content TH wise?

I'm sorry if there was another thread I should have asked this in, and I greatly appreciate any advice. I've been trolling the forums for a bit and it seems like this is one of few places where the members are willing to help out and its nice to know that there are still places like that out there for noobs like myself.

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

I personally love the Kr808 but I buy all my stuff from Vapor4Life. I love the products and the service is second to none, not to mention the prices are really good too and they constantly have sales!!!

cathysull

Apr 6, 2010
PA
After waiting more than a month my order was partially shipped. The batteries are inferior; they are smaller in diameter and of a lighter weight than the Joye 510s. Not too surprisingly, they do not hold a charge for very long. Also, on the manual batts, the button is too small and constantly sinks into the hole requiring pins and/or tweezers to try to reposition it. I would not recommend this product or this company Vaporlites to anyone. I have asked for a refund of the unshipped portion of my order.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
After waiting more than a month my order was partially shipped. The batteries are inferior; they are smaller in diameter and of a lighter weight than the Joye 510s. Not too surprisingly, they do not hold a charge for very long. Also, on the manual batts, the button is too small and constantly sinks into the hole requiring pins and/or tweezers to try to reposition it. I would not recommend this product or this company Vaporlites to anyone. I have asked for a refund of the unshipped portion of my order.

Cathy, I ordered my Joye 510 no box starter kit from Cignot, got it in 4 days from 2 time zones away, and was constantly updated about the status of my order. Vicki at Cignot responded to emails with minutes (my Droid email account updates every 15 minutes). I can't say enough about the service I have received from Cignot. One of my attys was defective and ran extremely hot with little vapor, even after priming. They drop shipped me one the same day with a pre-paid envelope to return the old one in.

Sorry you had problems but lack of communication is unacceptable, even if the product is out of stock and it's even worse that you were sent inferior hardware. I'd ask for a sales reversal on the whole deal and find a dealer with inventory in stock and a known good reputation.

cathysull

Apr 6, 2010
PA
Cathy, I ordered my Joye 510 no box starter kit from Cignot, got it in 4 days from 2 time zones away, and was constantly updated about the status of my order. Vicki at Cignot responded to emails with minutes (my Droid email account updates every 15 minutes). I can't say enough about the service I have received from Cignot. One of my attys was defective and ran extremely hot with little vapor, even after priming. They drop shipped me one the same day with a pre-paid envelope to return the old one in.

Sorry you had problems but lack of communication is unacceptable, even if the product is out of stock and it's even worse that you were sent inferior hardware. I'd ask for a sales reversal on the whole deal and find a dealer with inventory in stock and a known good reputation.

Thanks, Dave, I have found Cignot, VaporKing and LitecigUSA to be awesome dealers. I think I've finished looking :thumbs: Thanks for the good advice on the sales reversal.
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread