nose exhale

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I don't believe exhaling through your nose now and then will hurt you unless you were instructed not to inhale steam. PG is used in breathing medications/inhalers Vg is one of the most benign substances known to man. If you weren't told not to smoke cigarettes, then the nicotine shouldn't hurt you. You may have to be careful of flavorings made from strong chemicals. It all depends on what type of surgery you had was and what things will aggravate it, but generally I'd say you don't have a lot to worry about.

I am not a doctor. I do play doctor with a nurse at times <grin>. This is just my well read opinion.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Thanks. I just did a french inhale with my Watermelon Rancher. It was like getting water up my nose. Much better to french inhale with tobacco flavors than strong candies.

You just made me spit wine through my nose when I read that!! I'm choking now, thanks.

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
The only reason I see not to nose exhale would be the humectant properties of the vapor. You may find it drying to your sinuses.

I wonder if this is why my allergies do not seem to be so bad this year. First year in 4 years I do not have to take prescription medication for allergies. I am around hay, horses and cats all day.
I do like the nose exhale, but I never did it that way with analogs.

Riggs-

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Omaha, Nebraska
Thanks. I just did a french inhale with my Watermelon Rancher. It was like getting water up my nose. Much better to french inhale with tobacco flavors than strong candies.

I find that if I french inhale any vapor that it makes me sneeze like three times in a row. Although french inhaling does provide a bit more flavor perception.

Riggs-

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
One stupid question: what is french exhale? Thanks.

It's usually called french inhale, a little different then simply exhaling through the nose. It's where you exhale and then pull it up through the nose.

Just search Youtube for 'french inhale' and you can see. I'd post some videos but they're a bit illegal on this forum...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread