Nose hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
try some rum flavoring... u can get it at your local grocery store in the icing isle with the other flavorings like vanilla extract.

Yeah...I'm more looking for something that isn't going to add flavors, but an effect instead. And I'm not sure I want to be using extracts from the grocery store anyways.

I was thinking maybe something like the molecules at TPA might add something like this without adding any sweetness to the juices.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
OK. Just FYI most of the flavorings at the grocery store have PG in them.

They do, along with other stuff that might not be desireable, I'll have to check the labels. But the main reason I wouldn't use extracts from the supermarket, is they are much weaker than something like LorAnn/TPA. Maybe good in a pinch I guess, but I don't see them being nearly as usable as concentrated flavors.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
You want a nose reaction without flavor?

Since we only taste vapor with our noses, for the most part at least, and you're wanting it in tobacco flavors, you might want to try Black Pepper or Oakwood from FA.

Both are pretty common in tobaccos, but a bit extra might be enough zing to tickle the nose.

Burley, also from FA, has a coarse feel to it and I have used it like a spice when making some tobacco blends.

The only real nose tickle I have ever gotten from a flavoring was with PA's Cola.

Never tried for Nose Hit. I imagine that most haven't either.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Pepper might be good.

There are definitely some juices out there that will give you a bit of spice or tickle if you exhale through your nose. JC Mercado is one that I know for sure, I think Happy Vapor's clove is another that I've tried. It's an interesting effect.

Thanks! Now go punch a horse for me, Mongo. :)

Even better......CandyGram for Mongo!

Candygram%2Bfor%2BMongo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread