Nostalgia! When you were 5! It was a "Good Life" - PIF 5th Anniversary/Birt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
web.jpg

My favorite food as a kid. Now I like regular hot dogs more than the red ones.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
04/18 Entry . . .

Well - One of the other really FUN toys I and "My" brothers had as children was a Big Huge Piece of Cardboard . . . "We" used it as a Sled to slide down the embankments of the Highway over pass . . . Well - That was until I slid into a pile of broken glass at the bottom and picked up a lot of glass on "My" bottom . . . Can "We" all say "OUCH" ! ! ! :facepalm:

cardboard-sled1.jpg

BTGeeIX.jpg

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
04/18 Entry . . .

Well - One of the other really FUN toys I and "My" brothers had as children was a Big Huge Piece of Cardboard . . . "We" used it as a Sled to slide down the embankments of the Highway over pass . . . Well - That was until I slid into a pile of broken glass at the bottom and picked up a lot of glass on "My" bottom . . . Can "We" all say "OUCH" ! ! ! :facepalm:

cardboard-sled1.jpg

BTGeeIX.jpg

DNC

We used to do that, and Cardboard down the stairs too :)

PS.............Hi Uncle.........

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
4/18 I loved my Whiz Wheel! My grandmothers house was slightly on a hill and I'd go flying down the driveway on that that. I played with it until the wheels literally fell off and my grandfather could no longer fix it.

Wheel400.jpg
DNC
OMG! I used to love mine. I've been trying for years to remember what it was called.
I tried to describe it to a friend and they thought I was nuts. :thumb:

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I became aware of cowboys and indians games at about five, Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger and Sky king were my favorites, probably because I got to watch these with my dad.

th

Silver actually stepped on my foot in the parking lot of a Cas Walker grocery store and Jay Silverheels picked me up to try and stop me from crying. Oh how I wish I had a picture of that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread