• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not a bad survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I took the survey. I felt some of the questions were intrusive so I simply did not answer those. I also found that 2-3 of the questions were hard to answer because they were not understanding of e-cigarettes. Those questions that did not make sense to me, I did not answer or I answered I Dont Know. This was a great chance at informing these researching the benefits of e-cigarettes and I did my best to do just that. I hope that this will help. Thanks for the link.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
I took the survey. I felt some of the questions were intrusive so I simply did not answer those. I also found that 2-3 of the questions were hard to answer because they were not understanding of e-cigarettes. Those questions that did not make sense to me, I did not answer or I answered I Dont Know. This was a great chance at informing these researching the benefits of e-cigarettes and I did my best to do just that. I hope that this will help. Thanks for the link.

Agreed that some of the questions were "basic" but I think that there are more people that are trying or have tried the blus and reds than there are of us experienced vapers. I'm hoping that more experienced vapers will force a V 2.0 survey that will cater to us.

Last edited:

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
The question about whether you use an e-cig because it is hard to quit e-cigs was rather strange... I use a e-cig because I wanted to quit smoking and found it hard to quit without using a e-cig.

Overall it seems like a good survey, though some questions made me think they are going to end up saying that e-cigs work but it just another addiction and then it will be spinned into they are no better than cigarettes.

It is another addiction, but much less harmful. I wish they had asked more questions that surveyed positive effects of using e-cigs... all they asked you for were the negative effects (sore throat, dry mouth, dry cough etc...)

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Yeah, good survey, but also agree with...

The question about whether you use an e-cig because it is hard to quit e-cigs was rather strange... I use a e-cig because I wanted to quit smoking and found it hard to quit without using a e-cig.

Overall it seems like a good survey, though some questions made me think they are going to end up saying that e-cigs work but it just another addiction and then it will be spinned into they are no better than cigarettes.

It is another addiction, but much less harmful. I wish they had asked more questions that surveyed positive effects of using e-cigs... all they asked you for were the negative effects (sore throat, dry mouth, dry cough etc...)

Compared to throat cancer, mouth cancer, lung cancer? Some throat and mouth irratations? And coughing??
Heck, I used to almost cough up a lung on most drags off a cigarette!

If e-cigs are compared directly to smoking and not other NRT's that may or may not work, it's a no-brainer.:2c:

:vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread