Not downing the company, but major e-cig company president says to industry to shape up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Green Smoke might have taken it down themselves
because I'm sure tons of vapers jumped in posting
comments pointing out what an idiot he is.

Just a thought

Wait! Don't confuse Green Nicotine (CEO Sean interviewed by Russ) with Green Smoke, which is a reputable company.:danger:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
CEO= Criminally Everyday Offender

Sean is definitely a piece of work. I research him a while back and saw the sorted history, but listening to him made me feel his next charge should be fraud. Hopefully he and those like them that calculate that they can corner the market by being sock puppets for the FDAB will fail in their attempt.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Last edited:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
The upside is everyone has a computer and knows where to find Google.
Even though a few companies are kissing up to the FDA ... The Internet
is packed with ads on various PVs and Flavors.

Its no secret that flavors are available and everyone likes choices.
Well, everyone except our Nanny State lovin' FDA. Flavors are bad for ya
because they give enjoyment.

Last edited:

Crumpet

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
central VA
I happen to be someone who only likes the tobacco flavors (except for the occasional vanilla tinge) but the idea that other flavors are primarily for kids is such a joke. And, why do they not come down on the alcohol industry for producing cotton candy flavored vodka? I guess they think it's fine to lure kids into drinking underage, huh?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Who was the fellow at the end of the show who sells the same Chinese equipment for a fraction of the cost? "He had me lkaughing at 1:30 in the morning.

That was Drew from NHaler,,,,, he is so dam funny at times, I wished he would have been able to speak with Mr Green Cig he would have made him turn Blue :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's face it This Mr Green is a fraud,, and setting up his company business plan hoping the FDA knocks out flavors, just isnt going to happen, we can always buy flavoring from many places and add it to our juice.

I puked when I saw Mr Green Nicotines $329 carto deal, and 2 for $15 what a joke, he should be embarrassed for ripping people off in the manner he has, and be put out of business as well for ripping people off with unfair business practices of lying and selling over priced goods at 3000% mark ups and making people believe like he has something special and different when he doesn't

I would like to dig into Big Pharma a bit more and see what all they offer with flavoings, like flavored Nic gum :)

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
When I first started with green smoke (I know that's not the company in the article but they have done the same thing) they had green apple, strawberry, and said they were working on getting a cherry cartomizer. I had tried the tobacco and even tho I did like the absolute tobacco I preferred the strawberry and the vanilla dreams. A couple weeks later they started changing their tune.
They started saying they didn't want to "rock the boat" with the FDA and were going to discontinue the flavors and stick to tobacco flavors, and thats just what they did.

Well, that was when I stopped buying from green smoke.

I think it's their way of "bowing down to the man" and I think it's pathetic. The idea that anything but tobacco appeals to children is ludacris. Kids will smoke anything and everything!!! They smoke bath salts for gods sake? U think those taste like tootie fruity?? Alcohol is a perfect example of this. Name a flavor and it's been done or is being done by them. And if they take our flavors away aren't they going to have to take away the grape, cherry and strawberry lil cigars that are in every gas station across America? Who exactly are those for? Ur smoking Uncle?? Hypocrites........

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I would like to dig into Big Pharma a bit more and see what all they offer with flavoings, like flavored Nic gum :)

Here you go. Tell me that this ad doesn't appear to be aimed at kids more so than any tobacco product ad you have seen.

Nicorette.jpg

In case you can't read the little boxes... they say

Like spearmint candy? You’ll love Nicorette Mint mini Lozenges.

Like fruit smoothies? You’ll love Nicorette Fruit Chill Gum.

Like maraschino cherries? You’ll love Nicorette Cherry Lozenges.

Last edited:

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I found it hysterical that he tried to say that CASAA was invalid because some board members (what 2?) are tied to the industry.... yet it's OK for him so spout BS about flavors when he's clearly tied to a tobacco/menthol product????? "I get it, I do"....... BUT... now I'm going to spew some BS that clearly demonstrates that I don't get it.

Just because HE tried a flavor and couldn't put it down, doesn't mean the rest of us have no self control. I'd still like to know in which schools e-cigs are "running rampant", and I'd like someone to tell me how on God's green earth children are going to get ahold of the initial cost of a good PV set up and THEN decide to buy a pack of cigs. Really??????

If I ever catch my 13 year old nieces smoking, I swear to God, I'm buying them Provaris so they don't slowly kill themselves. The problem with that is.... neither they, nor any of their friends think my pvs are remotely cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread