Not much people talk about HALO here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Hi, I am from France and bonsoir, on local forum 9 out of 10 "juice recommandation" threads end with HALO. I started with 2 bottles of crappy unknown juice(come with the ego kit) and by following their recommandations I meet HALO and haliluya that is gooooood. Then I found "world's biggest ecig community" the ECF and I am like "what the hell", they barely talk about halo...on the "2012 juice of the year awards" there's not even one juice is from halo.

So I wonder, whats wrong with halo, is it not good? too expensive?(most expensive juice in my opinion)

Well I get introduced to HHV here and I am definitely going to try it, the legendary gandolf, dragon's fire, heavenly army, yeah I wont miss them, still, whats the story about halo here...anyone mind to tell me?

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Maybe because Halo is on the expensive end of the scale and many here are just cheap. ;)

Its all relative,its not that Halo is expensive,its that the other juices are so cheap,come on 19.99 for 3o ml that last me 2 months?,compared to the cost of tobacco,id say thats pretty damn cheap.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Bonjour mes amis.

As said, there's plenty of Halo fans on this forum. Well respected and adored by many ECFers. They were the first vendor I really liked and were in my top 5 for quite a while. No longer in my top 5, but still somewhere in my top 10. They cost a little more than, say, average, but I don't consider them expensive. When they release a new juice they include a 10ml sample of it with $20+ orders, which brings down the cost per ml.

Vive la Tribeca!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Bonjour mes amis.

As said, there's plenty of Halo fans on this forum. Well respected and adored by many ECFers. They were the first vendor I really liked and were in my top 5 for quite a while. No longer in my top 5, but still somewhere in my top 10. They cost a little more than, say, average, but I don't consider them expensive. When they release a new juice they include a 10ml sample of it with $20+ orders, which brings down the cost per ml.

Vive la Tribeca!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Salut, the only thing I regreted from my halo order is that I forget to include Tribeca, I got all tebecco falvour such as torque56, longhorn, midnight apple, prime15, etc, but no famouse Tribeca...sigh.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Guilty! I'm way cheap. I saw Halo's prices and that was that. Many cheaper options available.

I DIY most of my liquid, but will buy Halo even though it isn't among the cheapest liquids. It's that consistent quality of flavor and vapor that keeps it at the top of my list.

I miss Truepure too.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
A lot of what happens around ECF is that people are always on the lookout for that which is lesser known, unheard of, diamonds in the rough or just flat-out new! Then, when those vendors are "discovered," a fan base starts and many drop their anchor and stay there, practically forsaking all others (that even exists within Halo's fans). Halo has been a staple for so many, for so long, that it's almost pointless to continue the talk of them since most people--rightfully or wrongfully--have made up their mind about how they feel toward them.

I just recently began vaping Halo again, after almost a year hiatus, and I am back to loving their juices (Prime 15 mostly, but a few others). I vape their "tobacco" flavors and while I love them for what they are and for what they're not, I may make an occasional thread or post about them, but they haven't really changed a whole lot. They still make great lab concoctions; they still ship their bottles in a way that ensures all of their customers get their juice in a safe manner; they still (even more so now) have a great website and splendid visuals (gorgeous cobalt bottles and stunning logo); they're still a little bit pricier than most others; and they still carry the weight of a heavy-hitter ecig/juice vendor name, i.e., Halo!

Why are they not discussed a lot around here? They kind of are, but not in the way that they used to. I wouldn't say that means their sales have dropped off one iota because Halo remains in many other online stores and brick and mortars (Halo wholesales) and they are one of the most prominent, respected, trusted and well known ecig/liquid vendors around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread