The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Not shipped

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by yasserop, Jul 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yasserop

yasserop New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Order #: V100166214

I placed this order on the 07/06/2019 and paid extra for priority 1-3 day shipping, as I was looking to have it delivered before I leave the country . It is now 07/11/2019 and I have no updates regarding my order.

I have called both numbers that I can find, on the website. One of them is disconnected and the other one has generic hold music for 20 minutes before it goes to voicemail simply stating: "Vaping.com is unavailable" or something to that extent.

I have left a voicemail, and again, never received a response.

There have been numerous posts saying that your systems were/are down, but it has been at least a few weeks since then. I wouldn't think that the system is still down.

Is it possible to have someone provide me with some sort of update to my order? Is it cancelled? Shipped but email failed to send informing me it was shipped? Any information on this at all? If you are unable to provide shipping information, then can you provide a refund?

Please respond so I don't have to involve my bank and file a fraudulent transaction claim.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear that.

No, the system is fine and orders are shipping on time currently, so I'll try and find out what's going on when the team get to work.

Please be aware that the customer service team works 10 - 6 PST, Monday to Friday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. yasserop

yasserop New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Thanks for reply and to know I will leave the country next week.

• Like Like x 2
  4. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    I will get back to you as soon as I can get an answer, thanks for your patience!

• Like Like x 1
  5. yasserop

yasserop New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    10 days, and nothing happened I can’t wait more coz I will leave the country.
    What should I do ?

6. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    One of the team should have reached out the other day, I can arrange to have it shipped somewhere else if that helps? Or I can refund?

7. yasserop

yasserop New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    I’m from Saudi Arabia and it will not arrive there and I was looking for the device more the a month I need it ... if I will get it before July 23 it’s okay if no I want to refund

8. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Ok, let me get back to you asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.