Not sure what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
So I'm sitting here this morning vaping away and I drip just 1 drop into my atomizer to keep it going. My next puff starts the cleaning cycle... and I wasn't paying attention. So I'm holding the e-cig in my right hand while browsing away on the computer and I hear this crackling noise. Low and behold my e-cig is going through a cleaning cycle. So I quickly unscrew the battery and allow the atomizer to cool down.

The results were quite odd... There was no burnt smell... but only a very sweet smell. (I was using coconut liquid). So I drip another 2 drops into the atomizer...
The draw has changed significantly... it now takes a much harder draw (not more difficult, just faster inhale) and produces quite a lot of vapor. Also, there is no burnt taste, just a sweet taste like cooked coconut or similar.
These results seem pretty peculiar to me as the cleaning cycle has killed my last 2 atomizers... and this atomizer seems revived...

Did I just get lucky?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
What ecig was it? If it was a 901 it will help you out and make things go well again sometimes! All the penstyles I had tho went mad after a cleaning cycle and tasted like hell on earth!! I have had so much bad luck with them they don't like me! BUT this time it will be different I hope as I have ordered a midnyte black one !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread