The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nothing more depressing ...

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Nubbie, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Then coming home after work on a Friday to find out none of the three packages that were to be delivered didn't, cause CP is completely useless. Fingers crossed for Monday cause juice levels are getting low.

That is all.

2. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    If you order from out of country, expect a lonnnnnnng wait, not so much CP and more to do with customs. Once it clears it's usually pretty fast. I'd wager some vendors have/are being flagged and their packages are being scrutinized a little more than others. My wife ordered a shirt from Bulgaria (airmail, no courier) and it showed up in 5 days, but my pipe took 21.

3. DizGrizz

DizGrizz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Near Austin, TX
    Sorry, bro. Darned Canadian laws kinda limit your options. Still, better than smoking :)

4. Fah-Fah-Fooey

Fah-Fah-Fooey Full Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Canada Yukon
    well atleast your not in tuktoyuktuk working, wondering how many more weeks this job will last and how much longer till you run out of juice ;(

5. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD

Ah, the trials and tribulations of "First World Problems"...

6. varitablevoltage

varitablevoltage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    Canada
    Same for me. I ordered in country and got the "shipped" notice 3 days after on a Friday when I thought I'd get the juice. Luckily I found a local brick n mortar and scooped up a bottle for the weekend.

7. smokum

smokum Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just wait until this upcoming season's mail starts backing up...... THEN there will be a lot of .....in going on about CP shipping & customs delays for out of country orders for sure !

8. varitablevoltage

varitablevoltage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    Canada
    That reminds me, better stock up now before xmas. In fact, if the apocalypse is still coming then I should get get a few barrels for the shelter.

9. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Thats the worst of it, the stuff coming in from the states I understand, it's the stuff in province and Ont that is just sitting around somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.