• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You've gotten to serious with vaping when

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Please note that this is screen shots from a actual computer glitch, this is not photo shopped. This is of course meant for a laugh if nothing else

So here it was the Monday that just past. Getting geared up and proud i had done a lot of research, i went to one Canadian supplier and carefully picked the equipment i wanted, it was simple, it was small, and it was things i wanted after using generic 808's..i mean i just wanted more equipment to add to my collection of other things :D

View attachment 84591

Well so looking over the list, and being in Winnipeg Manitoba, i wanted to see how fast i could get the equipment here, so i went to the drop down menu wiping the drool off my chin at my personal basket

View attachment 84592
You know i think the government has gone way way way to far with passing their costs onto the customers, i mean lets look closer....
View attachment 84593

Though when you think about it, for the snail mail to take the shipment, go through it, loose it, drop kick it like a foot ball, or even loose it, this was mere peanuts.

View attachment 84594 Yeah i know....i went all out for the best shipment ever from Canada post. There is something satisfying paying CP for taking years to deliver a package, or ram something the size of a chesterfield into a slot no bigger then a iPhone.....or try to use it as a foot ball

View attachment 84595 For some reason when i told my wife of the most awesome price (with shipping) on everything i paid she seemed to suddenly pass out....i have no idea why.......Well that was Monday and here we are Wednesday and she is saying something about getting a 99th mortgage on the home......don't know why....

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
heavens this was $999.00 =)) i emailed the supplier.....they where apologizing left right and center, when i called and was laughing, they did not know what to make of it, though i think it was sticker shock to them =))

It was a bad case of my internet provider having the glitch, but was still funny

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
:facepalm:all i got was a very big he/she from the TSA who wanted to pat me down......damn! i knew something was not right about that =))

yes it was a seriously bad glitch....i am thinking it had to so with something from my net provider...as there is times now that i go to certain web pages (such as here) and all of a sudden it says i am in china....or the middle of the pacific????

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I've seen this shipping price error before, once with this vender and with lots of others. If you get the 9's you've got an error. It could be the result of a Canada Post server error or a malformed query by the vender's basket software. Perhaps an unrecognized character in the query...

I think it was a bad querry and return to CP server's....which seems to be happening alot....still it is funny as heck about

VIVAP2

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern Canada

1133,33$ This is an order for 12 persons. It is nearly impossible to order that amount of vaping things unless you went group buying.

You've gotten to serious with vaping when: I started to prime my kanger 3 seconds on a Joyetech eGo batt before inhaling a rich warm full bodied vape worth 5 puffs of a regular cig in nic content .

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
He better peel my grapes as well!

Man where are y'all getting the cool extra's? :mad: all i got was a telephone and extra strength lube.....it is because i am in from Northern Ontario...and left dolly there (baaaaaad joke) right?? :facepalm: this is a outrageous biastness!!!

1133,33$ This is an order for 12 persons. It is nearly impossible to order that amount of vaping things unless you went group buying.

LOL true that, but this was a error in the web page looking up rates at CP, which just so happened to be doing routine maintance on their site and answered with a "meh!! how the *bleep* do i know? get your own *bleeping bleep* qoutes" it was one of those "caught in action funny faux pas" things i wanted to share ;)

You've gotten to serious with vaping when: I started to prime my kanger 3 seconds on a Joyetech eGo batt before inhaling a rich warm full bodied vape worth 5 puffs of a regular cig in nic content .

sorry kinda lost me there, then again trying to do a few things at once sadly

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Yeah i know....i went all out for the best shipment ever from Canada post. There is something satisfying paying CP for taking years to deliver a package, or ram something the size of a chesterfield into a slot no bigger then a iPhone.....or try to use it as a foot ball - Snip -

Here is my example of CP efficiency. Actual tracking record of my parcel (Ontario to New Brunswick) last fall (non e-cig). Yes, my address is good. It's a single dwelling, I was home, no note was left (BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER HERE!).

Thankfully they did not charge by the hour (480), or milage (15,500 km / 9,500 miles). This must have been the trip they were planning (or charging) you for!

Makes China look close and fast, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread