• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Notice : The disruption will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
There is a difference between a thread about a supplier to bring it to the attention of others with a little chit chat and a thread that has crossed into fanboy territory.
That one crossed the line, plain and simple.
Pulling up old threads and posting "single supplier thread"...look at the post count in those threads that you are pulling up...8, 7, 5...simple sharing of information, the one closed had become a fanboy thread with 73 posts.

Sadly, you came in with the intention of disruption...
I am aware of your FaceBook Group and your plan to "Troll ECF" - your own words :
"Now, my friends, I am off to vape and troll them on ECF! Will Cohen AWAY!"

Not very nice to come to ECF with the intent to disrupt, is it. You wouldn't have any part of it in your groups on FaceBook or Google or Reddit would you.

This is a privately owned forum and your participation here is a privilege, not a right, you are here with your agreement to the Forum Rules.
Along with that, Hellen A. Handbasket is the Owner of this social group...she may add additional rules on top of ECF rules, respect them.
When staff is called in to help, we help.

What ever battles you all have going on elsewhere...leave them there. Don't drag them over to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread