So... I received today my blu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Well folks,

I received today my blu cigs Premium Starter Kit... I ordered it with 3 flavors: Magnificent Menthol, Cherry Crush, and Vivid Vanilla... My favorites are Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla... Cherry Crush isn't that good for my taste... Right now I'm charging my Pack and my 2 batteries!!!!

Tomorrow, I'll be vaping finallyyyyyy!!!!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Cool!! I hope you like it. I really like my Blu Premium 100 kit. I did buy a couple extra batteries for it. At first, I sucked on those things almost constantly and running the charge down real quick. Now that I've cut my nic down gradually, 2 batteries get me through the business day, rotating them through the charging pack maybe once each. I think it's just the best charging pack of any. If you take care of your batteries and clean the connection end occasionally with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol, they will charge nicely and work well.

I like all the flavors except for the Java Jolt and the Peach Schnapps. Those I can take or leave. They are coming out with Clove flavor in December - not my type of flavor. I also caught wind of a couple more flavors coming out after that.

dreamerjosh

Nov 6, 2012
Puerto Rico
Here's the update!

So I've been able to use my Premium Pack the whole weekend... and I must tell you, IT IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I haven't used analogs since they arrived so, I'm completely happy! Definitely it is a great experience, and I love people giving me those strange looks like: "What the hell is he smoking?" And a friend of mine told me that he's going to try them.

Up to now, my blu experience has been great!

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread