• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOW what are you doing, Canada Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Let us know what you think of the Steam Machine :)

I gave my very early first impressions in the rebuildables thread, but I'm really loving it so far, even though I just got it home. I haven't built a coil for it yet (it came with one on it already so I'm just using that right now) but that's not too difficult, and it's a toolless assembly so really easy to work with. Also, gorgeous. Shiny. :) I'm just in the process of seeing how well the wick pulls juice from the filler reservoir to see how long I can vape before a refill. No problems so far.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I gave my very early first impressions in the rebuildables thread, but I'm really loving it so far, even though I just got it home. I haven't built a coil for it yet (it came with one on it already so I'm just using that right now) but that's not too difficult, and it's a toolless assembly so really easy to work with. Also, gorgeous. Shiny. :) I'm just in the process of seeing how well the wick pulls juice from the filler reservoir to see how long I can vape before a refill. No problems so far.

I look forward to hearing how it works out for you.......I will have to take the plunge into rebuildable one of these days

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I look forward to hearing how it works out for you.......I will have to take the plunge into rebuildable one of these days

Rebuildables are great. You get full control over almost everything -- materials used, resistance, wick length and style. Plus, rebuilding them when you need to is dirt cheap and easy to do. Which is good 'cos the buy-in cost usually isn't so cheap if you get one of the nice SS ones. I'll have a full review of this one soon though, I need to go through all the motions with this one. But I can say the filler system does kinda work rather well. I just refilled, and based on the amount of juice it took after the refill I'd say this thing grabbed at least 2/3 to 3/4 of the juice from the filler. I didn't have any dry hits but flavour was starting to get bland, so that seems to be this system's tell that it's time to top up.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Looks very cool Martin :) Those crazy Russians have done it again ;P

You know,its so nice to be able to vape a rebuildable without so much of a hint of a short,gurgling or dry hit that stuff is amazing.

BTW,those tanks are sold with a 510 connector that let you mount it flat on anything :)

510 con on left,stainless spring-loaded con on the right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread