NT approved delivery device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Sorry man, it was an acknowledgment. You'll be getting it soon and are going to more happy with the purchase than any other vape purchase, bar the paste. Everytime this thread is bumped I get excited because I think someone got one in the mail. I really hope it's there for you today. I just ordered two more, but won't get them until I get home in a month.

Haha... I know. Thanks, though. Sorry for bumping this thread up without getting mine yet! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
No worries, everyone. The Reo Grand and all the juice is safe! Going out for a late dinner, so I won't be able to test it out until later, though.

On a side note, I think I got the name of my mailman, whom I've never met.

Odd that they required a signature. We don't pay for the signature confirmation?

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Oh my goodness... whoa... So I'm used to around 0.5 ohms on my dual coil IgoW4, but this RM2 is a single coil. I figured I wanted to keep it pretty low, but even Rob says he stays at around 1.0 ohm so I just turned a few wraps and it ended up at 0.78. I gave it a shot and I can't believe how responsive, powerful, and smooth this hits with these new contacts. Definitely did not disappoint.

I do have a couple negatives to report right off the bat. First, this thing is going to drain me of juice. At 0.78 ohms, it burns through liquid real quick. I have to squonk every 2-3 pulls. But I don't know that I will mind too much. I guess this isn't a negative to Clark. Second, the button doesn't seem to have a clear cut point at which it stops. I feel like I can press harder than I need to, which probably will wear something out inside at some point. Finally, I didn't realize the metallic finish would have a glittery appearance, but that has nothing to do with the performance or quality of the Reo at all. If anything, it may cause me to buy another one down the line. All of these things are just initial impressions that I may find solutions to or get over after a couple days, but they are just small critiques, in any case. Overall, I am extremely happy with the Reo!

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Odd that they required a signature. We don't pay for the signature confirmation?

Sorry, only the Reo "required" the signature. But apparently not. I guess my mailman, Mr. Martinez, feels my neighborhood is safe enough to sign for it himself. He always leaves my purple packages at my door or in my mailbox.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sorry, only the Reo "required" the signature. But apparently not. I guess my mailman, Mr. Martinez, feels my neighborhood is safe enough to sign for it himself. He always leaves my purple packages at my door or in my mailbox.

Duh. I read it as "also your liquid from Nicoticket". That's happened before, I gather... the USPS refusing to deliver sans signature, despite no signature confirmation being purchases. LOL I had a "oh, not again, moment."

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Oh my goodness... whoa... So I'm used to around 0.5 ohms on my dual coil IgoW4, but this RM2 is a single coil. I figured I wanted to keep it pretty low, but even Rob says he stays at around 1.0 ohm so I just turned a few wraps and it ended up at 0.78. I gave it a shot and I can't believe how responsive, powerful, and smooth this hits with these new contacts. Definitely did not disappoint.

I do have a couple negatives to report right off the bat. First, this thing is going to drain me of juice. At 0.78 ohms, it burns through liquid real quick. I have to squonk every 2-3 pulls. But I don't know that I will mind too much. I guess this isn't a negative to Clark. Second, the button doesn't seem to have a clear cut point at which it stops. I feel like I can press harder than I need to, which probably will wear something out inside at some point. Finally, I didn't realize the metallic finish would have a glittery appearance, but that has nothing to do with the performance or quality of the Reo at all. If anything, it may cause me to buy another one down the line. All of these things are just initial impressions that I may find solutions to or get over after a couple days, but they are just small critiques, in any case. Overall, I am extremely happy with the Reo!

Congrats' on the Reo'!
I suggested to Katy the other day that NT and Reosmods should have joint site. We could do one-stop shopping - juice, mods, and/or parts all in one place.
The button thing is pretty common with a lot of users, including me. All we need to do is press until it fires, but think if we press harder it will give us "more". If you want to change the appearance, look into a jwrap or something similar. They have stock as well as custom offerings. On second thought scratch the jwrap idea. You can use the color/finish angle to justify your next Reo' with your wife. :D

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
First, this thing is going to drain me of juice. At 0.78 ohms, it burns through liquid real quick. I have to squonk every 2-3 pulls. But I don't know that I will mind too much.

ONE reason you will go through more juice is because you are not wasting time taking off the cap to drip. :banana:

Congrats, you should throw some pictures up!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine

squonking after 2-3 hits is pretty standard. when you press on the button, the contact comes down to push the battery, and the spring goes down with it- there is a limit to how far it will go, and you don't have to press very hard! hold it up to your ear as you start to press the button, wait for the atty to fire, and that's as far as you'll have to go.

the finish is tough! unless you're prone to dropping, throwing, tossing your mods, I wouldn't worry too much about it. if the finish title states "metallic" then there is some glittery to it.

it does take a little time to get used to the Reo experience- but once you have it down... have you sold off your other mods yet? LOL

Last edited:

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Congrats' on the Reo'!
I suggested to Katy the other day that NT and Reosmods should have joint site. We could do one-stop shopping - juice, mods, and/or parts all in one place.
The button thing is pretty common with a lot of users, including me. All we need to do is press until it fires, but think if we press harder it will give us "more". If you want to change the appearance, look into a jwrap or something similar. They have stock as well as custom offerings. On second thought scratch the jwrap idea. You can use the color/finish angle to justify your next Reo' with your wife. :D

Thanks, Keith! My wife took one look and couldn't stop laughing at the glitter! She says I can't use it around people. Hahahaha... I had already planned my order to have a specific look. I don't think the glitter will interfere too much. I'll have pictures when I'm done. I'm sure nobody will be impressed except me, though.

Congrats, you should throw some pictures up!

I have a slight modification I'll be making on Monday or Tuesday. Once that happens, I will definitely post some pics. I think it will have a unique look. :2cool:

if the finish title states "metallic" then there is some glittery to it.

it does take a little time to get used to the Reo experience- but once you have it down... have you sold off your other mods yet? LOL

I only have one other mod. It's the Tree of Life from Element Mods, which was a gift from a friend who started me on this journey. I have a few egos that I only keep around in case I need to get others on the vaping train away from smoking immediately. I have a tubular DNA30 mod that was supposed to be here over 2 months ago that you may have heard about, but I'm seriously thinking about canceling the order now.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Just got done upgrading the contacts on my two Reos. Duel coil 0.37ohm in the Cyclone and 0.67ohm single in the RM2.
happy_bigsmile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread