NT approved delivery device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Just got done upgrading the contacts on my two Reos. Duel coil 0.37ohm in the Cyclone and 0.67ohm single in the RM2.
happy_bigsmile.jpg

That's an awesome selfie.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Just got done upgrading the contacts on my two Reos. Duel coil 0.37ohm in the Cyclone and 0.67ohm single in the RM2.
happy_bigsmile.jpg

My reo and RM2 will be here MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! I didn't quite look at the RM2 but you can only single coil on it? I'll have to get a cyclone then for dualies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
That's an awesome selfie.

I'm a happy camper after the upgrade.

My reo and RM2 will be here MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! I didn't quite look at the RM2 but you can only single coil on it? I'll have to get a cyclone then for dualies.

The RM2 can run duels, there are a couple of ways to do it but they are not your "traditional" duel coil set up. In regards to the Cyclone, get one now, rumor is Vicious Ant is discontinuing them.

I normally like a more open draw. I think the RM2 works just fine and I don't really feel like I have to change it like I did with my Igos, but has anyone drilled out the airhole? How did it turn out?

I drilled mine out to whatever size comes after 1/16th since I like the airier draw.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
I don't doubt that. I've heard nothing but good things. Katy was the enabler on this Reo purchase but I'm glad I did.. The only thing I'd be upset about is if I spent all this money on mods and stuff and the Reo makes me think "Why did I waste all this money and not get a Reo first lol."
Uh Oh ! It's making me think that so....

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'm assuming I can purchase this at Home Depot?

Yep!! In the Electrical Section....
A 1/2 oz. tube is ~$4.....it'll last several LIFETIMES!!:D
Although I don't intend to SO with my Reos, either.....I'm still going to retro with the kits to take advantage of improved battery life, due to reduced voltage drop...Super_X has a vid on the ReosMods Forum, measuring voltage drop with the "standard" contact/spring vs the SO kit...impressive, IMHO....
Heads-up for Clark....CGD order on the way....!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Yep!! In the Electrical Section....
A 1/2 oz. tube is ~$4.....it'll last several LIFETIMES!!:D
Although I don't intend to SO with my Reos, either.....I'm still going to retro with the kits to take advantage of improved battery life, due to reduced voltage drop...Super_X has a vid on the ReosMods Forum, measuring voltage drop with the "standard" contact/spring vs the SO kit...impressive, IMHO....
Heads-up for Clark....CGD order on the way....!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I'll be sure to pick some up and can't wait to get my Reo today. Hopefully it impresses as much as I hear it does. I'm building my vape family which consists of me, my lady, NT and hopefully Reos lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread