Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'll be sure to pick some up and can't wait to get my Reo today. Hopefully it impresses as much as I hear it does. I'm building my vape family which consists of me, my lady, NT and hopefully Reos lol.

GREAT!!
Don't forget to post a pic or 2 in Reoville.....you'll be rewarded with a serenade from Brunhilda....and a nice, shiny Reonaut badge to wear proudly!!:D
And.....Keep that "squonker" topped off with your favorite NT joose!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
GREAT!!
Don't forget to post a pic or 2 in Reoville.....you'll be rewarded with a serenade from Brunhilda....and a nice, shiny Reonaut badge to wear proudly!!:D
And.....Keep that "squonker" topped off with your favorite NT joose!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I will most certainly do so. Problem is that it's being delivered to my girlfriend's office in Manhattan. I am debating going there, interupting her meetings and screaming "WHERE IS MY REOS?!?" It might happen. I can't promise her it won't.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yep!! In the Electrical Section....
A 1/2 oz. tube is ~$4.....it'll last several LIFETIMES!!:D
Although I don't intend to SO with my Reos, either.....I'm still going to retro with the kits to take advantage of improved battery life, due to reduced voltage drop...Super_X has a vid on the ReosMods Forum, measuring voltage drop with the "standard" contact/spring vs the SO kit...impressive, IMHO....
Heads-up for Clark....CGD order on the way....!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Thanks in advance for the order DBC!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'll be sure to pick some up and can't wait to get my Reo today. Hopefully it impresses as much as I hear it does. I'm building my vape family which consists of me, my lady, NT and hopefully Reos lol.

It's a slam dunk. Looking forward to mine arriving.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
BTW, lung roasting goodness :D
2014-04-25%2020.04.25.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Notice the provari in the backround? :)

tytyty again for the provari and I have to say thank you on your part of the enablement of the REO hehe...yup gave me a free device and it made me buy one lol :)

Life is too short to not enjoy your vape m8! You saved a metric ton of cash by quitting smoking, time to invest some of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread