NT approved delivery device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
Bah... I can't even get the orientation right on vertical pictures. Oh well...

GatorREO1.jpg

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
DaBucs, I've got the tester you have and it's always about 0.2 ohms high. Hey, and I am in the little iddy biddy tiny wick camp. I cut the end almost flush with the coil on the juice hole side, and leave enough on the other side to touch the base. I think it might have something to do with airflow. I don't do micros, so the wick is big and I get 5-6 comfortable hits.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
DaBucs, I've got the tester you have and it's always about 0.2 ohms high. Hey, and I am in the little iddy biddy tiny wick camp. I cut the end almost flush with the coil on the juice hole side, and leave enough on the other side to touch the base. I think it might have something to do with airflow. I don't do micros, so the wick is big and I get 5-6 comfortable hits.

I use the peaches and cream yarn, pic above for the amount I used....I fold in half and run it through the coil...just haven't thought I should trim...guess need to do that with the igo-w also haha....I do get a lot of hits though before I have to re-skwonk

edit: and yea it seems about .14 off or such...was driving me nuts when I first got it and my mvp would read it lower...then I got a 2nd mvp and it read the same as the first...final straw was the provari reading the same as the MVPs

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
edit: and yea it seems about .14 off or such...was driving me nuts when I first got it and my mvp would read it lower...then I got a 2nd mvp and it read the same as the first...final straw was the provari reading the same as the MVPs

I still use it sometimes when I go below what a Provari can register, if nothing else to check for shorts. I think it is pretty consistently off, at least in the 0.8 - 1.5 range so I am hoping that value stays the same sub-ohm, I really have no way to check other than measure the length of the wire if I am trying a different diameter coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread