Aug 9, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
61560 order number​

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Placed order on August 2nd for 2 liters of VG 3mg nicotine mix. Paid a little extra to get shipping with USPS for better tracking information and possible shorter shipping times.

Received follow up email on August 4th that my order was being "formulated and packaged" as they put it.

2 phone calls to Nude Nicotine on August 8th, around 12 and 1 my time, or 10 and 11 their time.

Waited until August 9th to put in a help ticket, as I had yet to receive shipping/tracking information by then.

Received email follow up on August 9th that they had "higher than average production time due to order volume" and said "We should see movement on this order very soon". They also apologized twice.

Received email from USPS "Stamps" later that day (Aug 9) that the order tracking information had been received by the post office. Tracking info confirmed this, and stated "Pre-shipping info sent. Awaiting package." Great, some info.

Phone call again to Nude Nicotine on August 12th, trying to get more information about order not showing on tracking.

August 12th I emailed the same "askachemist@nudenicotine.com" email about the tracking still not showing any package arriving at the post office. It had not changed at that point, which must mean the post office never received the order.

Phone calls on August 14th and August 15th total 8 calls.

Having not heard back from that email, yesterday (August 15) I put in another online ticket and emailed the same address again, with a very angry email detailing what had happened and asking for some sort of reply or a refund.

6 Phone calls August 16th. Message left to random persons vm that keeps popping up as an extension I never dialed. Message left because someone needed to hear my frustration.

As of today (August 16) at 4 pm central, 2 pm Nude Nicotine time, I have yet to receive any more information on the tracking for USPS, and I have not received any phone calls or emails back after my messages.

This is my story so far. I will update when there are more changes.

This is unacceptable for a company that has been held up as one of the premier brands in pure nicotine. This is not the first time I have had issue with them, but I can promise it will be the last. Already found another vendor that is listed highly reputable by many standards for the people of ECF.

/Rant​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread