Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
29CC6BAC-A189-45A4-8E4A-00680771593F.jpeg

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
All the DT's I've preferred on the Nuppin have been salvaged from other atties (serpent mini is my fav recycled DT) or made by hand (thanks to another ecf'er). Careful of the metal drip tips, when doing a Mundy coil (centered above the center post) the coil is a gnats eyelash away from the drip tip which is a short if it touches (thanks Reo spring for helping me figure that one out) JKM tips also work but are kinda spendy.

Reactions: Vapefiend

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
In my opinion I don’t believe any drip tip will help except the one I sanded down to be flush with the top cap. I ran my finger on the inside and it didn’t protrude into the cap at all. Every puff since I did this has had no juice being sucked in the drip tip. I see it being the same issue with the cyclone. Where drip tips would suck up juice then I got the fusion drip tip and voila. I’ll post a picture for you guys next time I break it down.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I know the 1st thought is the top cap would get too hot to vape on but it doesn't, even with a .2 set-up...
In my opinion I don’t believe any drip tip will help except the one I sanded down to be flush with the top cap. I ran my finger on the inside and it didn’t protrude into the cap at all. Every puff since I did this has had no juice being sucked in the drip tip. I see it being the same issue with the cyclone. Where drip tips would suck up juice then I got the fusion drip tip and voila. I’ll post a picture for you guys next time I break it down.
Make sure you're not confusing actual juice being sucked up as opposed to condensation in the top cap!! If its actually juice you might look into why your atty isn't draining off the excess juice that your wicking isn't soaking up. This is the exact reason why I only vaped atty's that had a flush bottom on them and none of the pin sticking up into the atty...

If a drip tip is a must for you, for the last 2yrs or so that I vapes I used the Tiny Chaser delrin tip by Cherry Vape pretty much exclusively. I did however have to cut down the stem to be flush in the top cap as you did with the drip tip you are using now. The reason I went with this particular one was I though it was juice consumption that I was sucking up through the tip and it was actual condensation and this tip fixed that for me. The bigger the internal of the tip the less condensation that will form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread