Status
Not open for further replies.

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Picked up a V1 Nuppin in the classies. (hope another comes up for you @spiritv)
Does anybody know the o-ring size for the V1?

The Nuppin V1 and V2 both use the same size o-rings
O-Rings - 2Base=1mm CS X 10mm ID & 2Cap=1mm CS X 11mm ID
1x10mm - 1mm X 10mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring [N1.00X010] : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
1x11mm - 1mm X 11mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring [N1.00X011] : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
The 1 x 10mm o-rings seem to be perfect for the atty base. the AFC o-rings are a toss-up (depending on how snug you like it) between 1 x 10 and 1 x 11mm. The 10mm ID leaves a slightly looser fit as it stretches a hair more and gets a weensy bit thinner. Buna N 70 a little less flexible, but holds up to tank cracking liquids better. This is what I use as default for BF mod parts(ECF/pdib)

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    The Nuppin V1 and V2 both use the same size o-rings
    O-Rings - 2Base=1mm CS X 10mm ID & 2Cap=1mm CS X 11mm ID
    1x10mm - 1mm X 10mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring [N1.00X010] : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
    1x11mm - 1mm X 11mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring [N1.00X011] : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
    The 1 x 10mm o-rings seem to be perfect for the atty base. the AFC o-rings are a toss-up (depending on how snug you like it) between 1 x 10 and 1 x 11mm. The 10mm ID leaves a slightly looser fit as it stretches a hair more and gets a weensy bit thinner. Buna N 70 (a little less flexible, but holds up to tank cracking liquids better. This is what I use as default for BF mod parts(ECF/pdib)
    Thanks for the Info!
    Will add both sizes to my order :thumb:

Reactions: JC Okie

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Use 'em everyday

Understand your love for them. I have 8 of them, and well remember the days that all eight saw daily/nightly use. Sadly I seldom use them anymore even though in their class they are still among the best IMO (same with the Reos that ran them). But I have WAY TOO MANY others to play with, including quite a few that I like way better than them on my five P67's that see the lions share of my vaping these days.

nup8.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Found an old picture of what was one of my fav Nuppin' builds for the Reos... a high center parallel.

View attachment 683723

That is how I build mine, only with a single coil. I also adjusted the deck so the coil mounts a little more in line. :)

KAS

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Finally got to see why this atty is so loved around here. Purchased a nuppin from mackman and threw a dual 26 g ss coil in it. Wonderful vape and a joy to build. I may have to try that single parallel build next as that has been one of my go to builds for years. But for now I'm quite enjoying the dual coil build in it as is. I might just need to find another one of these attys. I wanted to try my new entheon this weekend too but I couldn't put the nuppin down for long enough to give it a shot! :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Finally got to see why this atty is so loved around here. Purchased a nuppin from mackman and threw a dual 26 g ss coil in it. Wonderful vape and a joy to build. I may have to try that single parallel build next as that has been one of my go to builds for years. But for now I'm quite enjoying the dual coil build in it as is. I might just need to find another one of these attys. I wanted to try my new entheon this weekend too but I couldn't put the nuppin down for long enough to give it a shot! :)

Back in their day when I used my 8 Nup's they were a favored mid sized atty despite the somewhat restricted draw for my DLH's; and as said above the high center parallel builds were among my favorite builds in them. But they fell out of use eventually when I began changing over to using only 22mm/24mm/25mm (and occasionally 30mm) atty's on all my gear around two years ago. They and their dedicated Reos are a small part of my historic gear collection now.

Found another old picture of that build above...
    nup-p-build.jpg

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Back in their day when I used my 8 Nup's they were a favored mid sized atty despite the somewhat restricted draw for my DLH's; and as said above the high center parallel builds were among my favorite builds in them. But they fell out of use eventually when I began changing over to using only 22mm/24mm/25mm (and occasionally 30mm) atty's on all my gear around two years ago. They and their dedicated Reos are a small part of my historic gear collection now.

View attachment 698365

Seems my vaping preference has been working in reverse to yours lately as I've been acquired more restricted lung hit atties like the nuppin. :)

I'm discovering a lot of older gear that is making me wish I had jumped on the squonk wagon a little sooner. Unfortunately I may need to acquire another cc or bam in order to accomodate all these wonderful new/old attys. Ouch, my wallet!

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    My preference shifted from tight draw to open too - I no longer use those first few successes - Cyclone, Chalice... But I just opened the Nuppins wide on both sides, and still regularly use them. That draw is fine for me.

I guess I've got a "range" - I also run an Entheon, and a Haku - wide open.
    :)

View attachment 698365

Seems my vaping preference has been working in reverse to yours lately as I've been acquired more restricted lung hit atties like the nuppin. :)

I'm discovering a lot of older gear that is making me wish I had jumped on the squonk wagon a little sooner. Unfortunately I may need to acquire another cc or bam in order to accomodate all these wonderful new/old attys. Ouch, my wallet!

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    My preference shifted from tight draw to open too - I no longer use those first few successes - Cyclone, Chalice... But I just opened the Nuppins wide on both sides, and still regularly use them. That draw is fine for me.

I guess I've got a "range" - I also run an Entheon, and a Haku - wide open.
    :)

Near the end of their use I ran some of the Nuppin' atty's without the AFC sleeve installed so all 3 of the slots were wide open. I have 8 Psyclone Mods BF atty's, do like the 6 Kryten's but not much the 2 Hadaly's. So the Entheon didn't/doesn't interest me at all.

My preference has never been for a tight draw. I just put up with MTL atty's for a time by slip streaming their DT's. My smaller BF atty's are retired (the 2013 Cyclones, ERA's, Hornet, RM2's, RM3's, A-6's, Chalice II and III's, O-16's, IGO-S, Atomic, many other oddballs)... as are the Reos that ran them. So are all of my first bought 22mm BF atty's for the Reos... pure junk. Mesh RDA's, Kryten's and Goon's are all that get traded around on my P67 Reos now days.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

View attachment 698365

OK we need to talk about those Nuppins of yours [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread