• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NWA Supplies Heads Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
For everyone residing in the northwest area, one of our local head shops/hookah lounges is now carrying the Totally Wicked product line. They have both the 510 and Tornado kits, spare batteries, attys, 30 ml bottles of juice and other bits. The markup is approximately 20 to 25% over TW online prices, so a bit pricey compared to our regular shopping sites, but probably well worth it if you find yourself needing emergency supplies. The place is;

Spectrum, 2332 N. College in Fayetteville, next door to the bowling alley.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
I logged in to the forum from work on Monday to look this thread up so I could recommend it to a patient who wanted an e-cig NOW, lol. He came back in yesterday to show me the Tornado he bought. It wasn't nearly as good a price as you can get online of course, but 1/2 the price of the mall kiosk guy. $50 and his juices run about a dollar a ml. I think I'll go check it out myself this weekend and get a price list and some cards. I really appreciate you posting this Stormfinch!

HeatherBee

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Northwest AR, USA
I've been there a few times. They also sell the full line of Tasty Vapor diy flavorings (I like them & you can smell them in the store). Anyways the store is marked up & TW isnt the cheapest anyways but it's a small local business. Nice to have for an emergency atomizer etc & they're cool people :)

Oh & just an example the tornado kit (2 full PVs etc) is $99. Tasty Puff flavorings are 3$ for 5ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread