• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Supplier Experience: Spectrum Plus, Fayettevile

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocksmoot

Sep 16, 2011
Rogers, Arkansas
I found myself stuck without any liquid last Saturday morning, so I did a quick search for suppliers in NWA and found Spectrum Plus, at 2332 N. College Ave in Fayetteville. I just wanted to let you all know about my experiences there.

As you might expect the prices were significantly higher than online, but when you factor in shipping costs, it might well be worth it for you to get the great service I received. I made a point to write down the owner's name, a very decent middle-aged gentleman, but I've lost the paper and can't remember now. :(

They sell juice and equipment although with very limited selections of both. They had perhaps four base juice flavors, all Pillbox 38 brands, which I fortunately really enjoy. By the way, Pillbox 38 is the only brand of eJuice I've seen that actually lists all of the ingredients on the label.

For equipment, if you're not a fan of Totally Wicked, you're out of luck. :) Again, fortunately I am, and besides the Pillbox 38 I purchased a TW tank atomizer and cartridges.

The service was awesome and the owner was quite knowledgable, and if you're looking to get started with vaping it makes sense to pay the premium and go to Spectrum. If you already have vaping down, the prices are such that it's only suitable for emergency supply refills. It's nice to know it is there, because as a forgetful ....., it's almost certain that I will experience another emergency.

enjoy!

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
It is worth letting everyone know that Spectrum Plus currently has all their Totally Wicked products marked down 5-10 dollars, which puts the juice at 25$ for a 30ml bottle. I was able to pick up a Tornado Tank for about 15$ more than TW sells them for before shipping...not too bad really considering I like fast shipping and probably would have spent 10+ on shipping lol. Anyway, just a heads up for those who might be interested.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread