NY State bans e-cigs on school grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
On Long Island recently here in New York they ran a sting and got 10 vape/Smoke shops and the employee who sold Nicotine products to minors. Stiff fines and possible loss of the license to sell tobacco products to anyone for these people and business owners. Even if you do not agree with the Laws you still need to follow them or risk the penalties. Don't agree then lobby or advocate for change is all I can say.

upload_2017-7-28_15-41-17.jpeg

Sign the Petition

Reactions: mattiem

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Wow, I read that legislation and the Governor appears to believe there is "O nicotine or tobacco" in vape products, yet they are still dangerous? It LITERALLY says that, read it. Man. I'm okay with e-cigs being prohibited on school grounds, but seriously, know what you're banning, you know, first. It kind of makes you look... a bit uneducated. Gov seems to think ALL vaping is 0 nic, no tobacco biproducts, wow. :(

I don't think anything, including cigs, should be brought on to school grounds, but it happens all the time. This is just another additive to the mix, with the slightly saddening/amusing fact that whoever wrote that legislation has no idea what they are talking about.

Then again, should I be surprised?

Anna

Reactions: poohbah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread