The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NYC Vape Store? It's time!

Discussion in 'NYC Vapers Club' started by estaz, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. estaz

estaz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    New York, NY
    that's the main reason i wanted to go. to try things out..bc there's nothing like firstand experience and everyone really has their own experience i would think. but...i had a very lucky week (or should i say newbie luck) on this forum because i won altcigs juice, and a apollo cigs variable voltage kit! i'm so psyched to try both of these out because i hear such good things about both companies' products..i currently own the volt kit only, and just started using clearos (that i need to find a better version of) so having that apollo kit should be a completely different experience...which will arm me with more knowledge when i retry going going to the vape ny shop..

2. TheBoogieman

TheBoogieman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Brooklyn, New York
    Congrats! Time to play Lotto with that luck going. Friend got the Vtube kit from Apollo and is using it with the B Tanks. And hear good things about it.

Enjoy.....Thats a quick upgrade for ya.

TheBoogieman

3. estaz

May 15, 2012
    New York, NY
    Yes, very quick! Hopefully I'll know how to use it :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

4. redrose

redrose Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2009
    CT
    Boogie, try prying the tip that holds the wick off the B atty and drip on that. It won't disappoint. I'm bummed I couldn't make the meet. How bout a road trip to CT?
    estaz, lucky you!

5. robgors

robgors Full Member

Aug 3, 2012
    NYC
    Smokeless Image just opened a store in Hoboken NJ... I haven't been yet but it's definitely a lot closer than going to Jamaica Queens from Manhattan.

Edit: closer than going to queens from MOST parts of manhattan :)

6. estaz

May 15, 2012
    New York, NY
    Yep I saw that! And i use the volt so I'll def be checking that out. Also I met the folks from vape ny at a vape meet. Super nice and friendly and they said they would do curbside delivery.

7. jako822

jako822 Full Member

Oct 23, 2012
    United States
    Welcome!! And keep up the good work...it is so worth it!! Vape on!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.