• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NYC Vape Store? It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
that's the main reason i wanted to go. to try things out..bc there's nothing like firstand experience and everyone really has their own experience i would think. but...i had a very lucky week (or should i say newbie luck) on this forum because i won altcigs juice, and a apollo cigs variable voltage kit! i'm so psyched to try both of these out because i hear such good things about both companies' products..i currently own the volt kit only, and just started using clearos (that i need to find a better version of) so having that apollo kit should be a completely different experience...which will arm me with more knowledge when i retry going going to the vape ny shop..
Driving is always a pain in NYC. Train would probably be your best bet. The Mall they are in is just a couple of blocks from the Jamaica Center station. The E train goes there. Take the number to the store with you and call if you need directions.

Worth a trip to the shop. They have it setup so you can try the juices they sell before you buy.
Coffee is a favorite with me. Also like the B tank atties they have there, all I've been using for months. Trying out the new LR 510 atties they just started selling now. Dripping isn't a hobby with me, but good hit and vaper from them.

Good Luck,
TheBoogieman

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Congrats! Time to play Lotto with that luck going. Friend got the Vtube kit from Apollo and is using it with the B Tanks. And hear good things about it.

Enjoy.....Thats a quick upgrade for ya.

TheBoogieman
Yes, very quick! Hopefully I'll know how to use it :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Smokeless Image just opened a store in Hoboken NJ... I haven't been yet but it's definitely a lot closer than going to Jamaica Queens from Manhattan.

Edit: closer than going to queens from MOST parts of manhattan :)
Yep I saw that! And i use the volt so I'll def be checking that out. Also I met the folks from vape ny at a vape meet. Super nice and friendly and they said they would do curbside delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread