NYX ECIGS online operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to warn everybody about the level of unprofessionalism that is malignant in the ONLINE operation of NYX ECIGS.
1) They use Chatra which allows them to interact almost immediately with customers, yet they don't seem to know how to use it. Every time I have used it, they NEVER answer. And their excuse is that there are problems with Chatra itself...ya OK. They even left a question open, that I had sent them, FOR 3 WEEKS. Never answering it. I finally had to email them to erase it.
2) I ordered some 'mystery boxes'. Which cost me $158.14. Each of the 4 mystery boxes were different flavour categories (ie.: desserts, fruits, drinks and candies). I got approx 12 different flavours of varying sizes, 11 of them being FRUIT flavours. And almost all of them were variations of green apple and mango! I also got Brands like Bazooka which is discontinued. Don't trust the online 'mystery boxes' from NYX ECIGS. They SAY that the mystery boxes are to help you decide what you like by having you try flavours you wouldn't pick for yourself. But it is clear that they use the mystery boxes to unload old and discontinued product. I have ordered the 'mystery box' several times and keep getting sent the same flavours (even up to 3 different times)!
3) I leave reviews on their site of each flavour I try. You can't trust the reviews though because they only upload the ones THEY LIKE. So you could be ordering a flavour that has MANY bad reviews to help you decide, but if they don't like the review, they WILL NOT post it. Every other company uploads ALL reviews, which shows honesty and integrity. Perhaps they should look towards the online operation of a company like DASHVAPES for an example of professionalism.
4) they sent me a flavour that smells and tastes like soap. I even brought it to my local brick and mortar NYX ECIGS (who are wonderfull), and they agreed that it smelled like soap.
NYX ECIGS ONLINE OPERATION refuses to compensate me. I brought this to the attention of the company that makes the flavour and they actually tested the serial number batch of that flavour and found nothing. They generously offered me free e-liquid, but I refused because I want them to thake this issue seriously and discuss it with NYX ECIGS online store. I don't want the e-liquid company to think that I am fishing for freebies. I think they should consider wether they want this online operation to represent THEIR product.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
It's pretty much common knowledge that the mystery box / subscription / find your flavor profile, distributor type outfits are used a clearing house for unsold / disliked flavors / old stock / poor selling liquids.
Most re label the same couple dozen flavors & send them out as a new/different flavor and or as a different brand over & over.

Trusting any e liquid reviews is a good way to be disappointed, individuals taste preferences are so subjective that one persons ' best e liquid ever ' is another persons soap/dirty gym sock.
It is fairly common for all types of companies to edit or remove ' reviews ' that are unbecoming for something they're attempting to sell.

It's pretty much common knowledge that the mystery box / s
It's pretty much common knowledge that the mystery box / subscription / find your flavor profile, distributor type outfits are used a clearing house for unsold / disliked flavors / old stock / poor selling liquids.
Most re label the same couple dozen flavors & send them out as a new/different flavor and or as a different brand over & over.

Trusting any e liquid reviews is a good way to be disappointed, individuals taste preferences are so subjective that one persons ' best e liquid ever ' is another persons soap/dirty gym sock.
It is fairly common for all types of companies to edit or remove ' reviews ' that are unbecoming for something they're attempting to sell.
Yes, I have learned this from NYX ECIGS. ButBthey areabeing as caddycas to not upload my pisitivepreviews. What isTHAT??? I have seen other companies who will put all of their reviews up, which makes me trust the integrity of that company.
I described other behaviors of theirs that I just find caddy and childish. And look and behold, of course, it's 3 women running the online operation. (And I am saying this as a woman). These small slights and caddy behavior have built up to a point where I can firmly say that YOU DON'T treat customers like this. And I have spent over 1K in 4 months there. I expect a level of professionalism.
I am on a campaign to spread this warning EVERYWHERE. The brick and mortar stores are great. It's just their online game that is off.
ubscription / find your flavor profile, distributor type outfits are used a clearing house for unsold / disliked flavors / old stock / poor selling liquids.

Yes, I have learned this from NYX ECIGS. ButBthey areabeing as caddycas to not upload my pisitivepreviews. What isTHAT??? I have seen other companies who will put all of their reviews up, which makes me trust the integrity of that company.
I described other behaviors of theirs that I just find caddy and childish. And look and behold, of course, it's 3 women running the online operation. (And I am saying this as a woman). These small slights and caddy behavior have built up to a point where I can firmly say that YOU DON'T treat customers like this. And I have spent over 1K in 4 months there. I expect a level of professionalism.
I am on a campaign to spread this warning EVERYWHERE. The brick and mortar stores are great. It's just their online game that is off.

Excuse the spelling. I copied/pasted and my post went all to hell!

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
What else can I say, ordering e liquid online from any source other than the actual producer (the folks that actually formulate recipes and manufacture the liquid for direct sales) is a crap shoot, at best.

Sorry you've had problems, there are dozens (multiple dozens) of other places that do the exact same thing. You found one of them.

What else can I say, ordering e liquid online from any source other than the actual producer (the folks that actually formulate recipes and manufacture the liquid for direct sales) is a crap shoot, at best.

Sorry you've had problems, there are dozens (multiple dozens) of other places that do the exact same thing. You found one of them.
Yep! I found one for sure. I just don't get why the brick & mortars are SO much more professional!
This is all new to me bc I am a 4 month vaper LOL! I am just going to stick to my local Scarborough NYX ECIGS store and pay the $20-30 extra!

You don't really have to say anything, I just wanted to put this info out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread