Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Just in case you're still having trouble, some juices are known to swell the o-ring. It seems to help if you rinse it thoroughly in HOT water, and let it air dry. It *should* return to it's original shape. If all else fails, you can buy baggies full of them all over the 'net (I can't seem to find the size on the bag of 20 I bought, and can't find it on here either, but one of the REO ninjas will be along eventually to post it, since they have all the specs memorized ;) )

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
What'll happen if ya wrap some plumber's tape around the threads of the bottle and don't use the oring? You might have to rewrap often but might be good in a pinch. Never tried this but sounds feasible. I have spliced orings before that were too big and had good results but none this small. Nut a straight cut but a diagonal one, where the two ends match well

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
What'll happen if ya wrap some plumber's tape around the threads of the bottle and don't use the oring? You might have to rewrap often but might be good in a pinch. Never tried this but sounds feasible. I have spliced orings before that were too big and had good results but none this small. Nut a straight cut but a diagonal one, where the two ends match well

There is a alternative. You take the dripper top and make the hole big enough for the tubing. Don't need the cap. Slip the tube through the top and pop it in place. Some of our Reonauts use this method.

Donzo317

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester NY
I managed to get it in there not sure how long it will stay put though. I'm going to get a new o-ring when I have some free time. I used it with out the o-ring yesterday while at work and had no leaking issues. Driving all day makes my grand perfect I can't use anything else constant top offs make the shift to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread