Obama Care Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Ok i know some of you are gonna flame me because I support(ed) obama...

But seeing how his doctors were all about him quitting smoking (from his first official checkup)... if it were possible to send obama a care package with a PV, a variety of juices, atomizers, cartomizers, adapters, etc... Getting HIM vaping & NOT smoking anymore would end all concerns of the FDA coming after us.

It would be one MONSTROUS task to get it even TO him but... maybe actually sending letters in volumne from more than one of us saying to contact cash (lol, i'm sure cash wouldn't turn down a chat with the president LMFAO) and i'm sure if the president asked for a sample presidential care package from cash he'd probably make him one plated in gold if he wanted lol...

My point is... if we could get the president of the US to be an ecig supporter the world would be a better place.

Any ideas?

if i stopped smoking analogs via eCigs - why couldn't the president who is arguably a much bigger caliber man.

(this is actually kind of funny thinking about how freaking hard it would be to get the president's attention for the 1 minute it would take to say look, Here, it's free, try it, if you like it, support it, quit that dirty habit once and for all ---- at least he wouldn't stink like ....-ogs when representing our country to other nations hahahaa)

The_janty_Misfit

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
New York City
Ok i know some of you are gonna flame me because I support(ed) obama...

But seeing how his doctors were all about him quitting smoking (from his first official checkup)... if it were possible to send obama a care package with a PV, a variety of juices, atomizers, cartomizers, adapters, etc... Getting HIM vaping & NOT smoking anymore would end all concerns of the FDA coming after us.

It would be one MONSTROUS task to get it even TO him but... maybe actually sending letters in volumne from more than one of us saying to contact cash (lol, i'm sure cash wouldn't turn down a chat with the president LMFAO) and i'm sure if the president asked for a sample presidential care package from cash he'd probably make him one plated in gold if he wanted lol...

My point is... if we could get the president of the US to be an eCig supporter the world would be a better place.

Any ideas?

if i stopped smoking analogs via eCigs - why couldn't the president who is arguably a much bigger caliber man.

(this is actually kind of funny thinking about how freaking hard it would be to get the president's attention for the 1 minute it would take to say look, Here, it's free, try it, if you like it, support it, quit that dirty habit once and for all ---- at least he wouldn't stink like ....-ogs when representing our country to other nations hahahaa)

Actually, more than one article has pointed out that some member of one of the houses is an e-cig supporter who claims to have sent one to the white house. When the thing is talked about afterwards, White House spokespeople claim not to have received it.

From an article on the topic (http://http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/08/e.cigarette/index.html?iref=allsearch):

President Obama, who has described himself as an occasional smoker, has been offered one of the devices by Florida Rep. Cliff Stearns. The Republican lawmaker's office said the president did not respond.

An administration spokesman last year said the White House was not aware of the offer.

With all the nastiness that any discussion of smoking produces in this country, it would be difficult to imagine the President (who is feeling the same kinds of pressures that we as smokers feel), coming out and saying, "Yeah, I'm a smoker and I support the use of e-cigarettes."

Nice idea though, too bad the world in which you want to put it forth isn't a better one.

Last edited:

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Actually, more than one article has pointed out that some member of one of the houses is an e-cig supporter who claims to have sent one to the white house. When the thing is talked about afterwards, White House spokespeople claim not to have received it.

From an article on the topic (http://http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/08/e.cigarette/index.html?iref=allsearch):

President Obama, who has described himself as an occasional smoker, has been offered one of the devices by Florida Rep. Cliff Stearns. The Republican lawmaker's office said the president did not respond.

An administration spokesman last year said the White House was not aware of the offer.

With all the nastiness that any discussion of smoking produces in this country, it would be difficult to imagine the President (who is feeling the same kinds of pressures that we as smokers feel), coming out and saying, "Yeah, I'm a smoker and I support the use of e-cigarettes."

Nice idea though, too bad the world in which you want to put it forth isn't a better one.

Thank you for the awesome reply. I suspected someone would have a better idea on this than i do... and you do.

That's awesome that SOMEONE tried. And i wouldn't put it past any smart Ecig Suppliers to entertain the idea of emailing the president until someone responds. he doesn't have to go out and say "I'm a smoker" on NBC news, just aid in the combat Against the FDA.

If America had more support on eCigs then it could actually create *some* jobs. both on the retail and manufacturing side of things. If the demand SKYROCKETED, and the volume of the products had to increase, people would have to answer that call and step it up a notch... Cash would have his own shipping department, own machine shop, and customer service reps answering phone calls and taking orders.

He'd have more time to developing the next best things and we'd be happier.

BUT we'd have to get MUCH more support for eCigs before this would happen. Cash's prices are arguably some of the best prices both for PVs and cartomizers... Do the math with some of the other PVs out there or the cartomizers... and you'll see why he'd blow up even bigger when there was a much more open arms type of a situation for eCigs.

I even got my old boss who YELLED at me about smoking for years to agree that switching to an eCig was a good idea. Believe me THAT took me by surprise.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

:nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
When the E-cig folks start sliding the politicians as much cash as the tobacco lobby you'll hear an answer, until then forget it, the politicians have been bought and paid for.

"The US has the best government money can buy. Thank goodness we don't get all that we pay for" ~ Mark Twain

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I can't imagine a worse idea than to send the Prez a package that includes a battery, wiring, a tiny circuit board and a bottle of liquid but I know your heart is in the right place.

Good for you to be looking out for the welfare of others.

Try not to let your good nature get you sent to Guantanamo please.

:shock::nun::lol::shock::nun::lol::shock::nun:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
When the E-cig folks start sliding the politicians as much cash as the tobacco lobby you'll hear an answer, until then forget it, the politicians have been bought and paid for.

How true.

If the President was to come out and endorse e-cigs it might offend the 850+ Pfizer employees that donated to his campaign. 8-o

Here is a listing of those employees that gave to the Obama Campaign.......

Federal Campaign Disclosure Search On "Pfizer"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread