Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
(kinda funny I've used that exact same thread title before..in a totally different context)

Does anyone know of politicians who smoke? I know they are there.

Think that maybe we need to turn a few smoker who are already in positions of power, into vapers.

They certainly wouldn't make vaping Illegal, if say our smoking president was doing it now would they?
Dont think it be that hard to get Obama to try it, I really..really doubt the let him smoke in his office.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) smokes (sort of smokes--by several accounts he smokes Barclays--rather like a 510 after the battery ran out)

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) - I remember reading, after her appointment to fill Sen. Clinton's seat, that she'd represented tobacco cos. as an attorney, and was either a recent-ex, or trying-to-quit, smoker.

Mr.Frost

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
N.Y.
This debate is very interesting.

I wonder to guess how many politicians smoke some sort of tobacco product? What percentage?

And out of those Politicians, how many would you guess probably wanna quit smoking, but like many of us, can't?

Now, how many out of those are open minded enough to try something new to help them quit?

And out of those, how many are profiting from the tobacco and/or pharmaceutical industries and would give up their profits and endorse a new product?

Really interesting stuff, I gotta say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread