Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Almost impossible to find now. Great tank though.

Also these are good if you remove the screw in air flow restriction in the post. Cheap and good flavor.

$17.54 Authentic Augvape Merlin RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

5049800-6.jpg

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
Try a Geekvape Zeus. Basically the same design with better flavor.:)
Ha, well as it happens I did get a Zeus this week! I like it a lot so far, I used the included coils, and it's doing fine. I have it sitting on my Paranormal at the moment set at 45 watts, filled with some Adore Custard De Leche. Yum, it is really giving a wonderful vape.
Almost impossible to find now. Great tank though.

Also these are good if you remove the screw in air flow restriction in the post. Cheap and good flavor.

$17.54 Authentic Augvape Merlin RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

5049800-6.jpg
Hmm I'll look into those :)
The OBS engine is still being sold. It is a dual coil deck though. The Nano was a great single coil deck.
I do have the OBS Engine Mini and like it very much, and the Nano seemed to get at least as good reviews, so I wanted to try it too. Sigh, I'll guess I'll just wait and see what OBS has up it's sleeve for a next act.

I also have the Crius II, which is a tank I like too.

Last edited:

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
I will say that with the Engine Mini I first used the included dual coils, which came out at .17 Ohms. I did not like the result at all. The tank got very hot, and spit back in a nasty way. The flavor was deficient. I thought oh well, this was not a good purchase.

I trashed those coils, and popped in two Tiger coils that I had on hand from a Demon killer 8 in 1 pack of coils. These came out at .35 Ohms for the dual coils. At 54 Watts it is like a completely different tank. It has 3 times the flavor, dense and brings out the best in a juice. Most surprising is that it does not get nearly as hot, and does not spit back. What a difference coils can make!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread