Nano engine obs... coil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all ... just got a nano engine obs..
I have no idea what replacement coil to get..
What is it called? Can i get it on ebay? Are there different kind of coils? Is there a measurement to go by?
All in all is that i have no idea how to go about it..need some help.
If anyone can offer some knowledge id be grateful.. thanks.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You have to build your own coil in that type of vaping gear. You have reading to do: Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll get tons more advice, I would look at some of the pinned threads in the coilbuilding section to get started. You can also find really good youtube videos to help, and the good news is you picked something pretty easygoing to get started, but there is a learning curve....

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi all ... just got a nano engine obs..
I have no idea what replacement coil to get..
What is it called? Can i get it on ebay? Are there different kind of coils? Is there a measurement to go by?
All in all is that i have no idea how to go about it..need some help.
If anyone can offer some knowledge id be grateful.. thanks.
In looking at the coil that comes with the tank, I would try these first.
$1.14 Authentic EHpro Bachelor II Replacement Stainless Steel Pre-built Wire w/ Cotton - 0.5ohm / 2pcs/pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Then to keep you vaping all you have to do is screw them in and juice them up. That will give you some time to learn to build or even if you want to learn to build coils. These may be so easy that you are happy just getting these.
Just my two pennies.

:)

eta
Find some utube videos on how to build also to help you get your bearings on how to start to even install them.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Love my Nano's!

My coils, (build my own), are lasting months. 3 1/2 months and still using my first built coil in one of my Nano's. Only had to change my other one because I screwed it up when replacing the wick.
Wicks are lasting almost as long.

I would think that a pack of 50 will last you a lifetime, but hey, 4 bucks can't be beat!

Coil building is a piece of cake. If you get the tools/equip, you can build for any atty you ever get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread