OCD Self Help Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
I figure I can't be the only one that takes pride in organizing all their vape gear. I made a recent purchase that took my OCD to a whole new level. This small parts bin is amazing for organizing things. Found on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003P2UOCO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I keep my commonly used atomizers in this, the 'archive' of atomizers stays in a different storage box.

Let's see that organization, or lack thereof.

If anyone is curious the small wood like mod is a GT800 and I'll leave it at that, you can go google it. ;)

KTsIDsm.jpg

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
I have a ton of vape stuff and if I organized it all like that in such a visible way that my wife could see it....she probably put me in treatment.

I'm spoiled, my wife vapes too. The organization is needed, otherwise she'll destroy all my storage compartments looking for coils... :eek:

She's already stolen a pair of tweezers from me... :(

Reactions: smacuser

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
The next question would be, "is there any blood splatter anywhere?".

You made me come back to this thread and I saw the photo again and threw up a little in my mouth.
Time to call CSI, luminol test time!

Found his bath tub:
luminol-spray-11218.jpg

But on a serious note, how does that cellucotton work? I've never tried it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
You made me come back to this thread and I saw the photo again and threw up a little in my mouth.
Time to call CSI, luminol test time!

Found his bath tub:
luminol-spray-11218.jpg

But on a serious note, how does that cellucotton work? I've never tried it.

This photo was taken by the parents of a 15 year old boy who had his own bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread