Ody clear window question

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all....
Not sure what the clear window from the extension kit is made of, I'm sure it's posted somewhere.
I'm wondering if it would react the same way as some carto tanks do with certain juices, like cinnamon and
citrus, which can crack some carto tanks.
I love me some key lime and ecto plasma, but don't want to crack my Ody window.
Anyone know?

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
It is made from Acrylic which is the same that is used in the UFS Window. Some people have stated that they have had bad experiences with the UFS window with juices such as cinnamon. That being said, I would not recommend using those juices in the Ody Big Mode with the clear window.

Hey all....
Not sure what the clear window from the extension kit is made of, I'm sure it's posted somewhere.
I'm wondering if it would react the same way as some carto tanks do with certain juices, like cinnamon and
citrus, which can crack some carto tanks.
I love me some key lime and ecto plasma, but don't want to crack my Ody window.
Anyone know?

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Yes, If you are using Cinnimon or some of the Citrus juices you should be fine with short mode. Several of us are trying to convince Imeo that an SS window is wanted so he will make a short run of them. We do not know the response from Imeo yet.

Thanks Zoranth! I would be ok then with the short mode? Refill more often, but small price to pay!

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Sorry, that will not work. The UFS is a larger diameter than the Odysseus.

I wonder if the stainless UFS window would work in place of the ODY window??? I would imagine its the same threading and size... or simply not use the window at all and just use the two stainless tank pieces...

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
redgreen.jpg
If women don't find you handsome, they can at least find you handy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread