Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I am moderately new to the GG, and really love it but I have been using my ody v2 with the ody base and the draw is really really tight. I have air control all the way open and the insides of the gg are very clean..I am sure this has been asked, but I would appreciate a little advice. I would enjoy the Ody so much more if I could open up the draw a little more.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I would try this.
Pull Ody off the GGTS and try to draw through it. Is it to tight? If yes then the problem is in the ody if no then the problem is in the ggts.

If the problem is in the ggts try to completely remove the draw controll ring if it is still tight I would build it with the 510 connector and try to connect it dirrectly without the over flow tank. If it is still tight then the problem is in the ggts connector and I am not sure what can be done there. If it is ok then the problem is in the collector tank holes and you may try enlarging them.

If the problem is in the ody try running a thick needle through the posative pin to make sure nothing is in there. If it is still to tight of a draw then you could try a new posative pin but I am not sure ho much that will help.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I would try this.
Pull Ody off the GGTS and try to draw through it. Is it to tight? If yes then the problem is in the ody if no then the problem is in the ggts.

If the problem is in the ggts try to completely remove the draw controll ring if it is still tight I would build it with the 510 connector and try to connect it dirrectly without the over flow tank. If it is still tight then the problem is in the ggts connector and I am not sure what can be done there. If it is ok then the problem is in the collector tank holes and you may try enlarging them.

If the problem is in the ody try running a thick needle through the posative pin to make sure nothing is in there. If it is still to tight of a draw then you could try a new posative pin but I am not sure ho much that will help.
its not in the gg as I have completely removed the ring...Have people enlarged their air holes...What is the best method, should I just drill them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread