Not open for further replies.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just so a "newbie" understands.....
The Odysseus can be used inside a UFS?
What is the difference between the two?
I missed out on the UFS, can't find one anywhere, and I'm hoping to get the Odysseus.

You don't need both in order to use either one?

gredie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
GG, Austria
Just so a "newbie" understands.....
The Odysseus can be used inside a UFS?
What is the difference between the two?
I missed out on the UFS, can't find one anywhere, and I'm hoping to get the Odysseus.

You don't need both in order to use either one?

There's a video to see how odysseues will fit into UFS Odysseus inside UFS - YouTube

For all information about Odysseus have a look at the wiki

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
The UFS is a tank/feed system for use with store-bought atomizers/cartomizers.

Odysseus is a (updated/better design) tank/feed system for use with store-bought atomizers/cartomizers OR the Odysseus re-buildable atomizer.

....amazing; simply amazing. I can't imagine something that versatile, much less how to make it.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Thanks for the replies!
Still stalking for a pre-order thread and the classys for a UFS.

Just to be clear - and I've seen several people who seem to be confused about this - The Odysseus is basically the new UFS. Its also the new IAtty. In one unit. It can be used either way, depending on which way you insert certain pieces. If you do already have a UFS, you'll be able to buy a set of Odysseus pieces to replace the innards of the UFS... If you don't already have a UFS, it would make more sense to simply buy the Odysseus.

But if for some reason you're still dead set on getting the older UFS, I can guarantee there will be MANY that pop up on the classies once Odysseus comes out and all the different pieces are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread