Of all the new tobacco concentrates out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Which ones like the ones from HC, TW, VaperPro,Vapor Renu etc which ones has anyone tried? Would you buy them again or were they just awful. I am looking to buy a few and have TW red label and have mixed the Americano which is good and waiting on PG based nic to mix any more. Would like some reviews of the ones you may have tried.
Also does anyone know if they are all PG based or water based?

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
Don't even think about 'The Vapor Pro'... I tried his so called Camel and 555 a few months ago, the Camel was nothing more than plain pg, and the 555 was plain pg and coloring, it's dark brown almost black in color. I canceled payment.
The others you mention sound like a safe bet. If you go with Vaporrenu let us know how they turn out.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Well, today I mixed up my 5 flavors from TW, Kamel, Marlboro, Ruyan 5, 555/st express and the other day the Americano. The last one is the only one I have vaped and like it a lot so far. I have some PA flavors.
I really disliked juices I got from MFSUSA and I understand they use FA, so have been afraid to try them, but maybe it's the nic they use I don't care for so may order some and see. Any faves you suggest?

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Well, today I mixed up my 5 flavors from TW, Kamel, Marlboro, Ruyan 5, 555/st express and the other day the Americano. The last one is the only one I have vaped and like it a lot so far. I have some PA flavors.
I really disliked juices I got from MFSUSA and I understand they use FA, so have been afraid to try them, but maybe it's the nic they use I don't care for so may order some and see. Any faves you suggest?

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I loathed the FSUSA tobacco juices, too. At the same time I ordered them, I had ordered a Flavour Art Mellow Sunset, which, based on the aroma, is the same base as in at least a couple of their tobacco juices. I am really really enjoying the FA Shade, which does not have what I perceived as a dirt/smoke/earthy smell in the Earp, Pallmall, and Mellow Sunset.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I don't know if it's the same thing, but I loathed the FSUSA tobacco juices, too. At the same time I ordered them, I had ordered a Flavour Art Mellow Sunset, which, based on the aroma, is the same base as in at least a couple of their tobacco juices. I am really really enjoying the FA Shade, which does not have what I perceived as a dirt/smoke/earthy smell in the Earp, Pallmall, and Mellow Sunset.

Good to know, you and I seem to like similar flavors, what is the shade like, TN,TX by chance?

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Some have said the Shade resembles a RY4. I can't say for sure, since every RY4 has tasted different so I don't know what it's supposed to taste like. In addition, my taste buds are not all that great yet. I'm a big fan of Vapor Station's Texas, and this kind of puts me in mind of that, maybe just a teeny hint of sweetness I don't get with the Texas. I've only tried their TN once and I seem to remember it having a "nutty" taste that I don't get with the shade but, like I said, my taste buds still aren't fully recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread