Off of analogs two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Three weeks ago I had no plans to stop my 2 pack a day habit. In fact, I was a defiant smoker and said I'd never quit. I had a starter pack of Green Smokes for a year that just sat there. I ordered fresh refills on impulse, pretty much just going through the motions. But I started vaping and the more I did the more I realized what we all know here. E cigs are better than smoking and it can be truly enjoyable.

I smoked my last few analogs and it was all but painless. Mr. 'I'm going to smoke myself to death' became Mr I want to live longer because there's a lot of flavors out there to try. I love vaping!

I upgraded from Green Smokes but will keep them around for emergencies. I'm grateful to them, the people here who share this passion, and Hon Lik. I'm also grateful for not being in 7/11 every 5 days for another carton of cigarettes. I've almost paid for all my e gear already.

To my family who all died young from smoking, I just wish that they would have had this alternative because I miss them. I wish vaping was available to them because they would be here today. Of that, I have no doubt.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Well hello Mr I want to live longer, welcome to the forum, good to have ya and great to hear you off cigs and on the right path.
Keep it up, the vaping word is awesome and full of new toys, flavors, stories but bottom line is u'll feel so much better.

I recently got 5 people to switch from cigs to e-cig and all loving it and did not go back smoking so I'm sure you be successful .
Good luck.

I would first like to congratulate everyone who has stopped smoking analogs and has improved their life with ecigs! You deserve a big pat on the back! My husband has been ecig-n for over a year now and i finally agreed to stop my pack a day cig habit and step into his world. Wow! Since memorial day when i made the switch, i have noticed that i no longer caugh or feel icky in my chest. My car no longer smells like an ash tray and neither do I! I will never go back to analogs! Looking for trusted juice companies to buy from online that sell quality SAFE USA made products. Any suggestions? So far i am a big fan of Virgin Vapor.

chedderslam

Moved On
Jun 8, 2012
NY
To my family who all died young from smoking, I just wish that they would have had this alternative because I miss them. I wish vaping was available to them because they would be here today. Of that, I have no doubt.

I'm am sorry to hear about your family. I do love technology and the problems it can solve.

betsyj121

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Dayton, OH
Hi Oxygen! Your story is a lot like mine. Both of my parents were smokers and both passed relatively young. I didn't think I could ever quit smoking. I gave those look a like e-cigs a few years ago but they didn't work for me. 15 days ago I started vaping and don't see myself smoking ever again! I got 2 great mods and a bunch of juice....life is good!!!
Vape on!

Well Done!!!

Aren't e-cigs great! I was one of those smokers that tried everything to quite and failed so mant times that I gave up trying eventually. I thought e-cigs might help me cut down but, like yourself, after a while I wasn't that bothered about the real cigs.

It's certainly the most painless way to quite.

Hurray for e-cigs :vapor:

Good luck to all you fellow noobs out there!

Enjoy your vape,

Sue

JJ from GA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Home of the Masters
Looking for trusted juice companies to buy from online that sell quality SAFE USA made products. Any suggestions? So far i am a big fan of Virgin Vapor.

There's a HUGE thread in the regular FORUM on here about juice.
I personally like EC blend and The Vapor Girl.
JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread