Official Announcement - Moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
I'd been on E-cigs since March, and became a member here in May. Since then, I found the equipment that I wanted to use beyond what I started with, and I've found the kinds of flavors that I like. I like ECF, spent some time here and there, and found DIY to be the best forum on the board. Over the last few weeks, I've picked up on some things, and I think I've learned everything I could possibly learn. It's time to move on before I really want to spend my time here. I realize that some of you like my posts, some of you hate my posts, and some are just meh. That's the way of life. Right?

I wish all of you the best, and I hope you find your Caramel Apple. :)

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
... I think I've learned everything I could possibly learn. It's time to move on ...

:p
ROFLMAO!!!!

You know, you don't need an excuse to leave, and if you are gonna make up an excuse, at least it should be somewhat plausible.

I naturally wish you well wherever your travels may take you, and hope you find some opportunities to expand your horizons.

When I was 10 I decided I was going to learn everything there was to learn. So I started by reading all the different encyclopedias I could get my hands on. I read voraciously and studied everything imaginable. The biggest thing I learned was that the more I learned, the less I knew. LOL

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
Or maybe he believes that he really has learned everything that he needs. I could easily leave now too and get on without needing to know anything else about equipment/diy, but I stay because I like the people and I like helping people by answering questions. Sometimes I may ask a question, but generally it's not a need to know as I could find the same answers by experimenting, just prefer to ask others that have experience with it first.

He may have other reasons too, but I respect the reasons that he gave.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Now that's funny stuff!

Now, what would be funnier than learning everything he needs to know? Dying from dropping 1,000 mg of nic on his foot, after learning everything he needs to know, that's what.

However, PC is quite correct. There may just possibly be different reasons. Like thinking that he's lost his best friend for instance. Something like that would be something he didn't want to put as the reason. Could have been so personal that he didn't want to share, so a ridiculous statement like that could have been his way to tell you that. Subtle, and gave you a nice laugh. Maybe that's his way. R.I.P.

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
I've found in life that when you think you've lost your best friend, it's usually a case of miscommunication.

My bestie that's been my buddy for more than half of my life and I got into it last year, because I felt that I was the only one who cared. I set up all of the times to hang out, etc. So I sent her this looooooooong message telling her how I felt, and we messaged back and forth a few times, and came out to still being friends lol. Don't know why we put up with each other, we're complete opposites. We were there for the hard times though, and that's what really counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread