Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs T. Prize won at white rose vape meetup by my fiancé getting sent back

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328491393.816018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328491393.816018.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Check out deal of the day at http://www.atomicvapors.com good till Friday at midnight. 1100mAH eGo spare batteries. 10.40/piece. Use coupon code NEWBUYER10 at checkout to get them at this low price!!!

Also new 510 manual starter kits in 4 different colors (black, red, white, and stainless steel). Entire kit includes: 2 manual batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 pre-filled cartridges, USB charger, wall outlet. All $35.99. As with everything on our site use NEWBUYER10 at checkout.

We have also added tons of accessories including:

More eGo & eGo-T starter kits

USA made EZ dual coil tanks (3.5ml & 5ml sleeves included) white, black & stainless steel

Atomic dual coil tanks (3.5ml & 5ml in delrin and stainless steel)

Batteries & chargers

Box mods

eGo T cartridges refills

A new juice line (Shock Vapor) to be released within the week flavors: watermelon, cherry tobacco, caramel tobacco, banama Rama, wintergreen, honey dew, raspberry zest, & cherry. All 10ml bottles 5.25 + 10% off code.

Digital multi-meters

Assembled voltage indicators

Flat anodized aluminum drip tips

ALL THIS AT A GREAT LOW PRICE!!!!!!!! So come check us out at

HTTP://WWW.ATOMICVAPORS.COM

Phone orders are also accepted. (Phone number is listed on our site)

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
Not too sweet, and not a “fake” strawberry taste. Reminds me of Trident Strawberry Twist gum and the flavor does not fade like other juices I’ve tasted. The vapor production is superb and stands up well to higher voltage. No bad aftertaste and no residue left over in my mouth (some juices leave a “oily” residue in my mouth – maybe that’s just me, but I do know this one does not). Used this dripping, in a carto and a tank – flavor is there no matter what. Throat hit was on par with other 18mg fruit juices I’ve used but I’m just getting used to 24mg so this wasn’t as strong. No tickle in the throat, just smooth vapory goodness. Rocking it on the Darwin in a 3.5ohm atty @ 8.4 watts is the sweet spot for me – loving it! Vapor smells sweet and very appealing to second handers – my wife loves walking into my Vapor-den (office/computer room) and says it smells fantastic in there when I’m vaping this. My only gripe is it is not released yet and I cannot get more!! Keep an eye on the site, as this should be released within the coming weeks.

Atomic Vapors

Smell: 8 / 10 – faint and not pungent

Flavor: 9 / 10 – could be a little sweeter

Vapor Production: 10 / 10

Throat Hit @ 18mg: 8/10

Price: TBD

Overall: 9 / 10

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
I myself am not a huge Caramel fan so I had to use a “pinch taster” (wife) for this one *on a side note I will say that the juice is sweet and on par to other caramel flavors I have tasted
Flavor is less candy (Werthers original) and more true caramel. Takes her back to when she was a kid in NYC. A guy down the street had a candy store and would make cream filled caramels. Anything that creates a positive emotional tie like this has to be good! The vapor production is great @ 3.7v in a SB and she loved it in her eGo, but have not tried it in a VV/VW device. No bad aftertaste but she said it did leave her mouth a bit dry – she was sure glad she had a cup of coffee near by (said it went perfect with her Emeril Big Bold Easy). This was used dripping, and the throat hit was barely noticeable to her. Sweet vapor smell but not so much like caramel – more almost floral-ish which is a bit weird but not stinky. This was added to her personal stash and has used it every weekend since receiving it. Keep an eye on the site, as this should be released within the coming weeks.

Atomic Vapors

Product & Vapor Smell: 8 / 10 – juice smells of caramel but vapor has a floral smell

Flavor: 8 / 10

Vapor Production: 9 / 10

Throat Hit @ 18mg: 7/10

Overall: 8 / 10

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
My favorite of Atomic Vapors unreleased juices. This juice is a rendition of the Penn State Creamery Ice Cream flavor of the same name. I love this juice not just because I love Penn State football, but also because I love Alumni Swirl Ice Cream. This is spot on to the flavor. Vanilla mixed with swiss mocha and blueberry – how can you go wrong. The main flavor you hit on here is the blueberry with a hint of mocha, which unfortunately mutes the vanilla a bit. Not an overly sweet juice but the flavor is so amazing I can look past that (I love sweet juices). Vapor production is amazing – haven’t vaped anything better yet. Aftertaste is pleasant – the mocha starts to get an almost graham crackerie taste with a hint of blueberry jam. Used this dripping, in a carto and a tank (my fav setup for this juice). On my SB in an SS EZ Tank with a Smoktek XL carto as I write this and enjoying it fully! Throat hit was fantastic – no harshness; but just enough to let you know you weren’t just breathing in air. My only gripe is it is not released yet – I’m all out after this 3ml and jonesing for more!! Keep an eye on the site, as this should be released within the coming weeks (hopefully for me and the rest of you sooner rather than later – its that damn good).

Atomic Vapors

Smell: 9 / 10 – like a good baked good – I want my hole house to smell like this

Flavor: 10 / 10 – right on point!

Vapor Production: 10 / 10

Throat Hit @ 18mg: 8 / 10

Overall: 9.5 / 10

Hello everyone. As of Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 at midnight our online store will still accept orders but items will not be able to be shipped out until Monday, June 11th, 2012. Our Last day of shipping will be on Wednesday, June 6th at 3:00pm. We will be attending Vapestock 2012 2012 in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida. We hope to see everyone there and cannot wait to meet everyone and see old friends. We also want to thank all of our regular and wonderful customers who have made atomic vapors what we are today. Without you trips to meet are customers would not be possible. We will be offering a 10% discount code on select items as a show of thanks for your patience during our time away. Enter in VAPESTOCK2012 at checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread