OFFICIAL AvidVaper.com HH.357 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee
So I've been using my first short barrel 1.5 consistently for about a month now, Been using it with boba's and it's been hitting like a champ. I recently gave it a soak in vodka ( normally I soak it in PGA but I couldn't find any. Anyway, I let it soak seceral hours longer than I usually do and now I can't fully get the vodka taste out of it. Flavor is shot! What do I do? It produces tons of vapor - but the vodka taste seems to have really tainted it. I've been trying to vape it out. HELP!!!

So it's been a few days now and I'm still trying to buck this vodka residue - thinking about dropping it in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, does anyone have advice on this?

Kalimero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Helsinki
So it's been a few days now and I'm still trying to buck this vodka residue - thinking about dropping it in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, does anyone have advice on this?

Put it horizontally and so it can not trample too much so the interior does not come loose. You can use water, alcohol or vinegar. As you are trying to get rid of the vodka taste, I guess your not using alcohol. You can use hot water as it warms it up anyhow. I have given them many cycles total of 15-30mins and it has not been too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread